NFL GDT: Week 7

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
That first TD pass to Gurley was a dime. Also Goff threw for 4500+yards and 35 TDs last year game manager my ass
I think it more has to do with McVay babysitting the entire time. He basically can tell him where to throw due to the audio set in his helmet. He is at a huge advantage there compared to others having McVay as his coach.

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
I think it more has to do with McVay babysitting the entire time. He basically can tell him where to throw due to the audio set in his helmet. He is at a huge advantage there compared to others having McVay as his coach.
Brady has McDaniels and Belichek yet couldnt crack 30 TDs last year. Mcvay isnt making decisions for him that narrative is a joke.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Brady has McDaniels and Belichek yet couldnt crack 30 TDs last year. Mcvay isnt making decisions for him that narrative is a joke.
The point is that he great improves him immensely. It is not his fault that he is his coach, but he just isn't as good as Mahomes, Wentz, or Watson. Who are the quarterbacks around his draft class who will be paid like.

member 157595

The point is that he great improves him immensely. It is not his fault that he is his coach, but he just isn't as good as Mahomes, Wentz, or Watson. Who are the quarterbacks around his draft class who will be paid like.

Am I the only one not that impressed by Carson Wentz?

Mahomes and Watson are a totally different story, two of the best and most exciting players in football bar none.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Am I the only one not that impressed by Carson Wentz?

Mahomes and Watson are a totally different story, two of the best and most exciting players in football bar none.
Yes, you would be one of the few. Not his fault his receivers cant catch. He was the MVP of the league in 2017 til he tore out his knee. He was decent last year, this year he has been pretty good.

member 157595

Yes, you would be one of the few. Not his fault his receivers cant catch. He was the MVP of the league in 2017 til he tore out his knee. He was decent last year, this year he has been pretty good.

I'm not saying he's bad, he's certainly not, but I don't think he's the same caliber of player as Mahomes or Watson. To each their own though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad