NCAA GDT: Week 7: Top Three's Company, Two

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
As someone who hates Ohio State with every fiber of his being, all I can say is...

mighty-ducks.gif

lol i just hate there fan base there entitled pricks tbh alot of them

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
@End of Line - like i said - Will Howard ain't it. That guy is dumb. He has a screen pass on 1st down at 1:56 that would have saved 30 seconds. He falls down.

Then he f***ing DERPS at the end of the game.

Other than the brain fart at the end I don’t put this loss on him.

The biggest issue for me is that we have seen a Jim Knowles defense get punched in the mouth yet again in a big game. For 3 f***ing years.

Credit to Oregon though for winning that game.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Ol Miss just hit a 57 yarder.

Can't remember many college kickers hitting 50+ yarders. It's a regularity in the NFL

CAUGHT! LSU WINS!

MM917

Aug 18, 2022
Lane gonna fail upward again into the Florida job.

How far can a mediocre (and that is being kind) coach go based on nothing but PR and shitty results?

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
It’s clear that Colorado isn’t as bad as some people expected or hoped them to be. Can say what you will about how they operate, those kids fight to the end.

MM917

Aug 18, 2022
It’s clear that Colorado isn’t as bad as some people expected or hoped them to be. Can say what you will about how they operate, those kids fight to the end.

I think it is far more clear that they aren't as good or relevant as Deion or the media apologists want to pretend.

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
Jeanty needed over 30 carries to get to 217 yards yesterday. Is he past his prime? Cooked? Let's check in with the coach:
"So proud of Ashton Jeanty; he's an absolute war daddy," Boise State coach Spencer Danielson said. "He's the best player in the country. Those were tough yards. They're the No. 1-ranked defense in our conference for a reason. Those guys flew around, they had a great plan of attack, and he just kept battling, kept battling."
He's a what now?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad