NCAA GDT: Week 7: Top Three's Company, Two

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Oregon receiver kicked out of the game for spitting on a Buckeye. The Buckeye in question has a stutter, there was an article about this this week.

“You’re going to hear him and you’re going to feel him. If he makes a play, you’re going to feel him for sure.”

“I feel like if I talk trash, it forces me to back it up,” Igbinosun said. “I have to be, I have to be able to back it up, I would say.”

His play is always there, even when sometimes the words aren’t.

“The stutter doesn’t stop me,” Igbinosun said. “I always feel the need to express myself."

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
Ohio State might want to ask those boosters to flash some more cash for the defense. They're getting shredded.

Oregon has left points on the board as well.

Reactions: Tryamw

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
good game so far and tbh osu should have 7 less points then they have atm due to refs missing that int that led to a td lol..

Denzel Burke burned again. Despite what everyone told me all week, Oregon can most definitely hang with Ohio State.
all the top 7-8 teams this year can hang with each other on a given day i think tbh..

MM917

Aug 18, 2022
Not that they ever should have been ranked there but regardless of what happens in the 4th quarter Tennessee (or any Heupel coached team) should be anywhere near the top 10

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad