NFL GDT: Week 7: Prodigal Sons Returning

LesCactus

Oct 19, 2024
I can’t wait to see who will be the scapegoat after Rodgers still looks washed even with Adams on the team.

DueDiligence

Nov 16, 2013
Really speaks to the culture of the Chiefs when Maomes looks this bad throwing it and yet they keep humming along.

Spags deserves to be put in the hall of fame ASAP.
Chiefs D is the reason they won last year and why they are 6-0 this year.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Do they have bonfires on the field in Pittsburgh? It's always filled with smoke at the start of these night games

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
To be fair, he was dealing with Zach Wilson before Rodgers got there.
And looked better while doing so.

Rodgers is just the football version of cronyism. Garrett Wilson is a good WR? Don't care, i need my boys to throw to instead. He's lucky football fans have short memories otherwise he'd be remembered long term as the prick and asshole he is. Winning makes up for a lot though which he did for most of his career.

Reactions: LesCactus

LesCactus

Oct 19, 2024
And looked better while doing so.

Rodgers is just the football version of cronyism. Garrett Wilson is a good WR? Don't care, i need my boys to throw to instead. He's lucky football fans have short memories otherwise he'd be remembered long term as the prick and asshole he is. Winning makes up for a lot though which he did for most of his career.
I noticed that when I saw Lazard getting so many targets.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Gardner gets away with so much stuff on defense. Could be called for like 20 penalties a game but the media established him as an elite corner before he started getting called so now refs never call him.

Reactions: LesCactus

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Another classic DPI by Sauce Gardner goes uncalled.

“Receiver didn’t get his head around”

yeah…it was being pulled to the side by Sauce Gardner while the ball was in the air

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad