Buffalo Bills Week 7 -- Buffalo (4-2) vs Titans (1-4) Sunday 10/20, 1:00 pm, CBS

Djp

Jul 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
SalC discussed other possible trade targets this morning on wgr

-Safety, They already have Mike Edwardsm two safeties on the PS, and Hyde still sitting on the couch
-Linebacker, they would have to let a promising rookies in Ulofoshio or Andreessen go/put on PS
-Kicker
-Another WR, Joe mentioned Hawkins for ie. Who would they drop, Hollins, Samuel ? Samuel could go on IR with his toe.
-They did not discuss DL but this could be a spot they look at
Ssfety... They have PS and they can side Hyde. Font ser need

LB-' they usually ghb o with just 2.on a pkay. Milani healthy th hey will be fine

WR adding another WR? Who do you drop,? You have Colem as n as s rookie onv as learning curve

They need to. No one is going to want to watch football where teams are taking points from 60+ yards away, which is where we are headed.
wait till it gets cold.....they dont need to change it.

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
It makes me laugh how much respect the Jets are still getting. 2-4 playing an away game at a team who's 4-2, and all of the "experts" are taking the Jets.

It's not like the Jets improved their OL. I feel like Watt and co are going to feast - and Wilson can at least manage the game (and if he really stinks they can go back to Fields)

Selanne00008

Jun 2, 2006
NYC - UES
It makes me laugh how much respect the Jets are still getting. 2-4 playing an away game at a team who's 4-2, and all of the "experts" are taking the Jets.

It's not like the Jets improved their OL. I feel like Watt and co are going to feast - and Wilson can at least manage the game (and if he really stinks they can go back to Fields)

Yeah I think in general they get the most unwarranted respect in the league than anyone else. "Experts" won't give him until they are 7-10. Then they will make excuses and double down next year.

Willgamesh

Jan 31, 2019

Totally looking forward to Watt retiring Rodgers

• Haha
Reactions: Selanne00008

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad