Buffalo Bills Week 7 -- Buffalo (4-2) vs Titans (1-4) Sunday 10/20, 1:00 pm, CBS

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Also.

Josh Allen. Turnover King.

ZERO ints through 6 games. Z-E-R-O. Like....how? I mean, it's great....but.....what?

But Troy Aikman said he had like 6 potential INTs so it doesn't count!!

I'm more of a TIT guy myself, but whatever floats your WR boat...

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
This thread seems underwhelmed by the addition of Cooper.
Not sure what kind of reaction you expected?

He's a legit #1 WR in the NFL.....maybe a bit on the lower end of the legit #1 WR spectrum, but a legit #1.

As long as Josh doesn't get fixated on getting him the ball like he would to Diggs sometimes, it's a fantastic add that opens up room for Kincaid, Shakir, Coleman and even Samuel....and Cook. Still gotta spread the ball around to the open guy though.

Reactions: ValJamesDuex

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
Not sure what kind of reaction you expected?

He's a legit #1 WR in the NFL.....maybe a bit on the lower end of the legit #1 WR spectrum, but a legit #1.

As long as Josh doesn't get fixated on getting him the ball like he would to Diggs sometimes, it's a fantastic add that opens up room for Kincaid, Shakir, Coleman and even Samuel....and Cook. Still gotta spread the ball around to the open guy though.
It was critical to get someone on the outside who can beat man coverage! Cooper is that guy the opposing defenses must respect.

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
Love the addition. I expect him to blow up now that he is away from that useless bum Watson.
He does lead the league in drops (9). Something to keep a eye on.

Current Bill's WR coach Adam Henry was his in 2021 coach, so I'm sure was big on his acquisition, but Brady was Samuel's as well, so ?

Screen Shot 2024-10-15 at 4.03.19 PM.png

Last edited:
Reactions: SwordsgoneWild

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
BB having PTSD from when Allen nuked them and Manning yelling at him to throw it away only for him to complete the pass cracked me up:

Djp

Jul 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
This thread seems underwhelmed by the addition of Cooper.

Cooper isnt the prettiest girl. isnt sexy as Adams or Hopkins are.
Every NFL team is getting North of $400m per season just in TV money alone. Thats before a single ticket, tshirt, jersey, beer, burger or balcony suite is sold. NFL teams should be literal printing presses for cash money.
Thsts s big reason why football still existed in Covid because the tv money alone morr than covers the players while nhl tv money dorsnt cover teams cap.

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
He does lead the league in drops (9). Something to keep a eye on.

Current Bill's WR coach Adam Henry was his in 2021 coach, so I'm sure was big on his acquisition, but Brady was Samuel's as well, so ?

View attachment 917068
Two legit Ones. Keon and Cooper. A great hands two. Kincaid. Even if cooper is a decoy after he connects w a couple deep balls. This totally opens up Keon Samuel Shakir Kincaid Cook/Davs.

Is he a football geek? Hopefully. He certainly welcomed contact in that replay. Impressive.

Dak and Watson blow. Could work out well certainly changes D and helps the Running game immensely. . Stretches that box

Especially if he’s healthy.

Looks like this was Beanes move since the Diggs trade. Wait til salary is under two and get a rental w an option to buy. Chess.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad