Buffalo Bills Week 7 -- Buffalo (4-2) vs Titans (1-4) Sunday 10/20, 1:00 pm, CBS

Husko

Jun 30, 2006
Greenwich, CT
Feels like this pushes out Mack hollins which is good
Yeah, he can go back to being the backup X as he was signed to be. Basically my read of the situation is the starting offense was supposed to be Samuel (Z), Shakir (Y), and Coleman (X), but Samuel has been such an abject failure they've resorted to backup X Hollins playing Z, which has basically been a disaster. This solves that in a big way.

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
Interesting that they went with Amari, who should do wonders to help the deep game. I was more interested in short underneath separators, but this solves the problem in a different way.
Hoping he has a Emmanuel Sanders type impact/effect

3rd rounder is a little higher than most thought it would be, so there was either competition for or it was a higher price to get him before the deadline came

Last edited:

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
I love love love love the idea of Cooper. But holy hell has he dropped a LOT of passes so far this year. Maybe this trade helps re-focus him.

And it only costs us a 3rd........so we still have our 1st and BOTH 2nds still!

Tidy, tidy piece of work by BBB.

And maybe we can get him to extend while he's here.

• Haha
Reactions: stealth1

Husko

Jun 30, 2006
Greenwich, CT
I love love love love the idea of Cooper. But holy hell has he dropped a LOT of passes so far this year. Maybe this trade helps re-focus him.

And 2 fourths and likely a 4th for Gabe

Reactions: Zman5778

Selanne00008

Jun 2, 2006
NYC - UES

Extend if he clicks, and if not, as Husko pointed out. We'd probly get a mid round comp pick in 2026 for him anyways lol. It makes the trade a no brainer really.

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN

Would love for him to have the impact that Douglas had on the d side. Plus this makes it so Beane doesn't have a third to waste on a rb

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
Love this move and prefer this to getting Davante. Less risk IMO with still a potentially high payoff

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad