Buffalo Bills Week 7 -- Buffalo (4-2) vs Titans (1-4) Sunday 10/20, 1:00 pm, CBS

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
To be fair, that's not on Rodgers, Williams was WIDE open but slipped...and still almost caught it but for Taron not giving up on the play.
Looked like a sure TD if Rodgers doesn't under throw it. Williams was wide open on a deep post and then had to come back and track the ball and slipped. Might have been the wrong route, who knows

Last edited:
Reactions: old kummelweck

Husko

Jun 30, 2006
Greenwich, CT
McDermott isn't a bad coach and he's done great things. I don't think he ever gets to a Super Bowl. He's a great regular season coach. I understand why many fans love him. The team is competitive every season and always a playoff team. Much better than the drought years of being in the hunt.

The problem is how him and the front office is too fixated on the defense. You have one of the best QBs in the league. It's time they build around him and let the defense be middle of the pack.

This season they will win the division but I don't see them going far in the playoffs. This offense isn't good enough and lacks playmakers.
Each of the last two years their top pick was offense. Last year they went offense 1-2. I agree historically their top picks have leaned defense, but I woudldn't say that the last 3 drafts.

Reactions: Dirty Dog

Selanne00008

Jun 2, 2006
NYC - UES
From Adam Schefter:

Trade condition update: The conditional third-round pick the Jets are trading to the Raiders for Davante Adams becomes a second if any of the following happen, per source:

Adams must be 1st- or 2nd-team AP all pro

On the active roster for AFC championship game (lol) or Super Bowl (LOL).
Edited for you.

Echo what others said. GREAT they are throwing away more picks. They are going nowhere.

As for the game. Ray Davis looks GREAT. Saved my fantasy week by starting him over Johnson. He hits the hole hard, great cuts. Cook might be more fluid but Davis runs more angry (Pacheco?).

RAPP also looked GREAT. Really hard to time those hits and not get a flag. he did an amazing job and A+ on the officials for actually not throwing the flag on those two big plays (end zone and then near end of game).

That being said. Grade of F on refs for the Epinesa roughing the passer. That was BRUTAL.

What are we doing about Bass? Does he get another hall Pass??? Was the wind crazy? Everyone was missing kicks.

Husko

Jun 30, 2006
Greenwich, CT
Edited for you.

Echo what others said. GREAT they are throwing away more picks. They are going nowhere.

As for the game. Ray Davis looks GREAT. Saved my fantasy week by starting him over Johnson. He hits the hole hard, great cuts. Cook might be more fluid but Davis runs more angry (Pacheco?).

RAPP also looked GREAT. Really hard to time those hits and not get a flag. he did an amazing job and A+ on the officials for actually not throwing the flag on those two big plays (end zone and then near end of game).

That being said. Grade of F on refs for the Epinesa roughing the passer. That was BRUTAL.

What are we doing about Bass? Does he get another hall Pass??? Was the wind crazy? Everyone was missing kicks.
Big time

Reddawg

We're all mad here
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2007
Rochester, NY
The Raiders reportedly have cash flow issues and were refusing to absorb money to make a trade happen, regardless of the trade compensation.
I feel like you have to be truly awful at business to be operating a pro sports team in Las Vegas and have cash flow issues.

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
Ok. From the TV (On mute with toddlers in my face) it didn't seem that bad, or, effecting passes a ton. I guess BASS gets a PASS!
Yeah. The sideline reporter (Laura Rutledge) mentioned several times how the wind was gusty and swirling at the end of the stadium where Zuerlein missed his first kick (and where Bass shanked his XP). She also mentioned that it's wasn't as bad at the other end (where Bass and Zuerlein each missed ~45 yarders) but still present. And if my memory serves -- both Bass and Zuerlein both missed their kicks to the same side (Bass wide right, Zuerlein off of the right post).

So yeah.....in my book, Bass gets a pass for the missed 47 yarder but needs to fix his shanking issue. He's out-and-out shanked 3 or 4 kicks this year...which is problematic.

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
I feel like you have to be truly awful at business to be operating a pro sports team in Las Vegas and have cash flow issues.
Mark Davis inherited the team from his dad and isn't a billionaire who bought his way into the NFL.

So, like teams like the Bengals, there isn't a blank check for the GM to do whatever he feels is best.

Do we think Beane might put a 2nd active kicker on the roster? (activating one on game days) I just don't see them dumping Bass salary/cap hit.
There is a 0% chance they use two of only 53 roster spots on placekickers.

The first panic move is likely to be signing a kicker to the PS. And if things get worse, they could elevate him off the PS for a game.

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
Jerry Jones is 82 years old. He just spend hundreds of millions to lock up his teams core that hasn't won anything. There is some buyers remorse going on + old man unable to come to terms he's made a big mistake going on. Keep him away from interviewers.
Not to mention that he had every opportunity and the money to sign a big-time RB like Jacobs or Saquan or Henry or Mixon.....or even a secondary option like Swift or Mattison or Mostert or Edwards......or a tertiary option like Singletary or Wilson or Hunt or Perine........

But instead he CHOSE to go into the season with a cooked RB in Zeke, a hope-and-prayer RB in Dowdle and an undersized 3rd down back in Deuce.

Then there's the choice of hiring Zimmer to replace Quinn, which is a noted downgrade.

Jerry SHOULD be facing tough questions.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad