Post-Game Talk: WEEK 6 - The Drake Maye era begins with mixed results

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
Drake has potential. 1st career start, he made some obvious mistakes. As he matures he will clean those up. His accuracy, run skills & ability to quickly read the field could make him a very good player. I’m excited after watching him today.

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
To bad the rest of of the team, especially the coaching, will squash that
Belichick started 1-10 year one

Second year 0-2

Every caller 25 years ago on talk radio wanted him fired

Mayo will be very good

Belichick left a mess

I’ll bet he’s the only coach in nfl history who refused to talk to his QB or Defensive Coach

He’s an embarrassment- the definition of how power corrupts

Check back with me in year 3 and I’m confident this will be different story

• Haha
Reactions: bruinsfan1968

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
lol ok in your mind maybe
1728903727483.jpeg

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Honestly the only play I didn’t like from Maye was the first pick, and I attribute that to jitters. His 2nd pick was flukish and the strip sack was A) awful blocking by Jacobs and B) a play that wouldn’t have happened if the refs called the blatant facemask right before.

The new center allowed 0 pressures so what I thought was a bad call ended up being a good call because that’s way better than what Leverett would have done

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
The mistake was not letting him start day 1
I would have loved to see him start against Miami last week if the plan was to start him against Houston. But I don’t even know if there is, or has been a plan.

I guess one positive is that he performed really well against a really good team, even with the nerves. The next 8 games are all winnable. We shouldn’t be favored in any but if the defense plays well, they should all be close. Good opportunity for him with the last 3 games being really tough.

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
From the little I saw yesterday, I think it’s obvious that Maye has something. I like his mobility, and he can definitely roll out and throw on the run to buy some extra time. Let’s see how he does against the Jaguars.

Reactions: CDJ

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad