Post-Game Talk: WEEK 6 - Pats fall to 1-5

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
It is all still because of Mac though, yes?

You already know my answer lol

Others will disagree.

Bill ruined Mac. Promising in his rookie year. He goes somewhere else he's gonna have success. Caleb Williams. Shadeur Sanders. Patrick Mahomes ain't winning shit with this current constructed roster.

Kraft has to make a decision on Bill. Sad. But true.

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
So 5 years post Brady the team has gotten worse each year.

Bill the coach: losing games from coaching, undisciplined, bad play calling, no attention to detail, players look done.

Bill the GM: talent is well below par, nothing at the skill positions.

Why on earth should he keep his job?

Reactions: Mione134 and LSCII

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
I do think there's an important lesson from Mac, which they may very well repeat if they pick another QB in April.

In an ideal world, the QB should be the last piece you add. You need to have the right support around them to maximize their potential. Way too easy to ruin them early if things go poorly.

Reactions: Mione134 and LSCII

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
The people screaming about Mac needing to go are forgetting how we used to hear how Bill could win with anyone back there and how the winning was all because of their system, superior coaching, and the Patriot way. How’s that going now?

In a related note, Bill needs to go because he doesn’t value skill players on offense, meaning you can get rid of Mac Jones and the next guy will sti have a shit offensive line and nobody to throw to. The problem is Bill. He needs to gtfo here.

Reactions: smithformeragent

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
You already know my answer lol

Others will disagree.

Bill ruined Mac. Promising in his rookie year. He goes somewhere else he's gonna have success. Caleb Williams. Shadeur Sanders. Patrick Mahomes ain't winning shit with this current constructed roster.

Kraft has to make a decision on Bill. Sad. But true.
In reality, Jones was really a marginal player to start with. His lack of arm strength and athletic ability was fine in college where the team he was on had amazing talent at all positions, but it’s been more than exposed at the pro level.

Score08

Apr 6, 2017
Bruins scored more points in 2 games in the last 2 weeks of whatever you call this, before that TD.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Vegas pulled Jimmy G?? I have to watch on standard definition even after restarting the cable box 3x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad