NFL GDT: Week 6: If You Go, It's Just Another Day Without You

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Bills are lucky to play in shit division to be honest

This is not a good team
The defense is good once they start playing but usually give the opposing team 2-3 free drives to get started in a game.

The offense has a serious talent issue at WR, but can still make stuff happen.

Both sides of the ball absolutely love repeatedly shooting themselves in the foot.

keonsbitterness

Sep 14, 2010
south of Steeles
throw one more flag just for shits!
flag-football.gif

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
One of the clutchest QB's in NFL history is 0-3 with the ball in his hand as a Jet, that's all you need to know about the franchise as a whole. They're the most brutal fandom to root for bar none in pro sports

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
One of the clutchest QB's in NFL history is 0-3 with the ball in his hand as a Jet, that's all you need to know about the franchise as a whole. They're the most brutal fandom to root for bar none in pro sports
At least when TB signed an aging Brady the second year they basically went all in to give him a real shot.

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Try being a Jags fan

My guy, I haven't seen my team in the playoffs since I was in high school. The Jaguars have the 2017 and the 2022 year in the last decade. Stop LMAO

At least when TB signed an aging Brady the second year they basically went all in to give him a real shot.

Nah, this team is cooked. They could have 52 Hall of Famers and Brady and still suck

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad