NFL GDT: Week 6: If You Go, It's Just Another Day Without You

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Bengals look like they have an adequate replacement for Higgins with Iosivas.

Chase Brown fumbling gonna get you to the bench, bruv. Bengals have to be looking for another running back, I don’t think the combo of Brown and Moss gonna hack it.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Greg Joseph ain’t kicking for the Giants next week.

Bengals not going to like the sluggish offense, but has to feel good to get a win despite it given how their defense was going. They’re not playing the best offenses coming up either

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Exhibit one why I rarely attend away games

There was a time when I was going to college that I attended maybe 2 or 3 Raider games in Oakland, and every single time I saw someone be arrested and taken out of the stadium in handcuffs. You don't see things like that in Baseball or Hockey, or at least it's pretty rare. It's better to just stay home and watch Red Zone instead.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Some of this feels like the twitterification of things. Videos of these fan fights always spread like crazy, and I bet it gets drunk people thinking it's ok to fight at games.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2014
Guy just ruined his life for something that he had no connection with.
Going to have a criminal record. And for what?
Who is going to hire this guy after doing a search on his name?

He looks like a coddled frat f***boy who comes from well off family. Probably won't "ruin" his life but will make it harder for him.

People saying he has at least a prior arrest (not sure about conviction) for assault

Always be on you Ps and Qs in 'enemy territory'.

The douche is lucky, could have been shot if he tried this on a different person.

stats1

Jul 22, 2022
Biggest market + they always get the sexy matchups on paper.

It's no different than Canadian hockey fans being stuck with the blight known as the Toronto Maple Leafs having a reserved spot on saturday nights.

God forbid the one or two times a year the Leafs don't play on Saturday and gasp...they have to show someone else.
At least the Leafs actually have superstars to market to a national audience. Who the f*** do the Cowboys have? Lamb lol

I can’t believe Dak fleeced Jerry for 240 million lolllll 60 million dollars a year for a mental midget.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad