NFL GDT: Week 6: If You Go, It's Just Another Day Without You

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
That attempted trick play by the Titans was hilarious.

No sure why you wouldn't at least try a couple of 15 yard outs that the defense was trivially giving you in order to at least get in a better position for something silly to happen.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Sirianni is everything we thought he was. They tried to tell us we were wrong because they made the SB but we weren't. Shout out to everyone else who stayed strong in their disbelief of him.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Has the Raiders in Vegas made that much of an impact? I think the Golden Knights are still more popular in Vegas and I just saw some of the crowd and it's a lot of Steeler fans there. I know up thread there were comments about Davis and the lack of a winning team, but it doesn't look like the Raiders are moving the needle in Vegas as much as they hoped.

Reactions: Melrose Munch

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
Has the Raiders in Vegas made that much of an impact? I think the Golden Knights are still more popular in Vegas and I just saw some of the crowd and it's a lot of Steeler fans there. I know up thread there were comments about Davis and the lack of a winning team, but it doesn't look like the Raiders are moving the needle in Vegas as much as they hoped.

The Golden Knights are way more popular because they're a genuine Las Vegas team. Not a transplant. And of course the wins.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Sirianni is everything we thought he was. They tried to tell us we were wrong because they made the SB but we weren't. Shout out to everyone else who stayed strong in their disbelief of him.
The Eagles themselves know that, that’s why their coaching staff is structured the way it is

Reactions: Avs_19

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
The Golden Knights are way more popular because they're a genuine Las Vegas team. Not a transplant. And of course the wins.

Winning is a cure all to everything. I'm just thinking about the A's moving and I don't think it will have the positive results. Everyone wants a piece of that Vegas pie (And I think the city is overrated) and because the Knights are homegrown, they've made it work.

Super Fadio Bro

MAMA MIA!!!
Jan 12, 2009
Somewhere
I don't think they have. And I've seen Chiefs and 49ers fans took over the Stadium too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad