NFL GDT: Week 6: If You Go, It's Just Another Day Without You

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Hassan Reddicks agent just fired him

Wild

stubbornness is a hell of a drug
If this was the agent that negotiated his Philly deal probably best for both that they part ways. Reddick had 11 then 12.5 sacks with AZ on his 4 year year of rookie deal but didn’t get 5th year picked up. Signed with Car on a 1 year deal. 23.5 sacks over 2 years landed him his 3 year $45 mill deal with Philly. Agent needed to have tacked on extra money into his non guaranteed 3rd year to put his client into a better negotiating position. Like how Adams deal jumps to a $35.6 mill base for 2025 thus forcing a renegotiation or a cut this off season.

Reddick is not moving off his position and doesn’t appear the agent can do anything for him. No use wasting time and energy on it anymore.

Reactions: Melrose Munch

Melrose Munch

Mar 18, 2007
Rattler has more upside than Haener. Haener more of a backup type QB.
Rattler is more boom or bust. Might as well see what he has.

NO still has like $50 mill to eat for Carr against the cap after the season should they move off him. Paid him $60 mill with another $10 mill due for 2025 salary that was guaranteed at the start of the 2024 league year. Will have taken just $20 mill in cap charges total through the end of 2024 year.
what? I thought that carr contract was done this season completely

SF just is not the same w/o CMC. seriously.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
what? I thought that carr contract was done this season completely

The guaranteed portion of the contract is done after year 2. There is $10 mill of guaranteed 2025 salary that became guaranteed at the start of 2024 year still due to him. But NO has only taken $20 mill of the $60 mill they paid him in cap charges. So that $40 mill difference plus his $10 mill of 2025 guaranteed money will still need to the hit their cap should they move off Carr.

Reactions: Melrose Munch

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Jesus

I just got 2nd hand diabetes from watching that IHop commercial during this game

Pancakes stuffed with cream cheese icing, caramel, and chocolate chips, and topped with whipping cream

Frank me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad