Buffalo Bills Week 6 -- Buffalo (3-2) at Jets (2-3 ) Monday 10/14, 8:15 pm, ESPN and ABC

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
Not feeling good about this one. The O is in quite the funk, and Cook is dinged up. I expect a whole lot of ground and pound from the Jets. Defensive battle that favors the enemy, unfortunately.

I mean, honestly, it depends on:

If the Jets can establish the run. They've shown they can't win with Rodgers alone.

I mean, we keep Rodgers uncomfortable and don't let them run all over us, I think we will be fine.

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
It’s even worse than that. His cap hit is $72 million the next 2 years and they’ve already pushed a bunch of money into the future (dead cap for 2025 shows as $172 million :laugh: )

Hey Brown’s Fans.

I empathize and have. A solution.

The nfl will void his contract like nhl? Offered one buyout or something. Don’t remember exactly.

If the whole stadium unites and does Bronx cheer inspired move . And the stadium sells extra dogs each game til he’s gone.

Everyone simulate massage on their stomach w yr wives playing the dupe. Then everyone suddenly roll over after a drumroll played by the complicit stadium music guy and Voila. The husbands smack the wives all in unison w a regular dog The wives partners friends etc grab the dog , slap the rollover surprise artist. Maybe do the Pink Floyd gomer Pyle ... Surprise ! surprise ! surprise! loud over the stadium speakers which is the queue to All litter the field w the dogs and a box of Texans tissues. Thrown after the dogs on the municipal stadium field. Forcing a WIPEDOWN .

this is done a few times and at least 40000 dogs and tissues w a Mimeographed ( dating myself) flyers that say. F$ck flying J ! the NFL will have to void the contract and force the sale of the team to an owner that doesn’t hate Cleveland and also isn’t scum ( good luck ) nfl.
Will cave

Last edited:

sabresfan129103

1-4-6-14
Apr 10, 2006
Amherst, NY
It’s even worse than that. His cap hit is $72 million the next 2 years and they’ve already pushed a bunch of money into the future (dead cap for 2025 shows as $172 million :laugh: )

OMG you're right. They're screwed even worse than I thought. :laugh:

Husko

Jun 30, 2006
Greenwich, CT
At this point the Browns best bet is probably just riding it out while starting the rebuild. Start positioning yourself to draft his replacement in 2026 or 2027. At least the cap damage is only 2 more years, with just 27 dead after that in 2027. They should stop pushing money into the future and look to 2027 as their new beginning.

Selanne00008

Jun 2, 2006
NYC - UES

It's so insanely funny. The ONLY hope the browns have is if Watson has a whole slew of new and BAD allegations against him and they can term the contract. I wouldn't put it past him that something like that could actually happen. BUT, the last accusation was quickly resolved and completely swept under the rug within weeks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad