Buffalo Bills Week 6 -- Buffalo (3-2) at Jets (2-3 ) Monday 10/14, 8:15 pm, ESPN and ABC

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
Honestly a brutal Sunday for a neutral after one of the most exciting Saturdays of college football in a long time.

Just no close games whatsoever between decent teams. Indy-Tennessee was close but they both suck (and either did anything down the stretch), you knew Cleveland wasn't going to do anything against Philly. Couple other games ended as a one score game but the trailing team never had a chance with the ball because they only made it close late.

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Giants literally leave one half of the field uncovered on a 3rd and 18 to give up a 50 yard td run to burrow

And then Daboll punts on 4th and 3 from near midfield

sabresfan129103

1-4-6-14
Apr 10, 2006
Amherst, NY
The Browns are so screwed. I think what they have to do is accept Watson is cooked and just play the rest of this season and the next 2 after as if they have $46 million in dead cap and make him the back up. Start Jameis Winston and try to salvage what is left of this year.

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
1728910096121.png

1728910116328.png

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Not feeling good about this one. The O is in quite the funk, and Cook is dinged up. I expect a whole lot of ground and pound from the Jets. Defensive battle that favors the enemy, unfortunately.

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
While I think this is a very good team and the bills will be in great shape by the end of the season, they are no doubt in a funk and injured. They just need to find a way to win and get to 4-2

Reactions: Dubi Doo

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
Not feeling good about this one. The O is in quite the funk, and Cook is dinged up. I expect a whole lot of ground and pound from the Jets. Defensive battle that favors the enemy, unfortunately.
Josh Allen.

Oh thou worry not, young man. I don’t think anything favors the enemy if Josh and the rest that walk equally beside him have come to play.

Here kitty kitty. Wow I can’t say anything that doesn’t have some twisted dark allusion.

A niffle prayer

May the spirit of Josh be with you and also w you , dominoes omen us , in sugar high Josh , w newfoundland control and crew we trust in a divisional game to rewrite the lame nfl reality and meadow land of hell. Etc pair of dice found unharmed

This team seems like it will come to play tonight and get after the man who hovers between dimensions but is still a bit of a jock tool. McD hopefully will come out aggressively and risk big plays that lead to field goals and hit mr Rogers. Repeatedly.

I dare the nfl like the nhl to actually have a sporting competition under the eyes of All for the division tonight. Unfooked w as all of us fans watching tonight give consent ONLY to an undetermined real competition between two teams that is entertaining but NOT simply predetermined entertainment ala last year

I know Rodgers and Josh will be up for the challenge as all hands on deck in a battle of both offensive and defensive lines tonight.

A battle of honor for the division that both the men and women of Buffalo will be together tonight , for a common purpose of a Bills win .

And rarer good feelings

Is the hammy injuries about the league a pddidhe oddity suspension or is Oliver being traded for a wr, coincidence?

Oh the intrigue of the deaf dumb and blind newly rich yutes so easily mislead in entertainment and athletics . Did he get the drop on all the morally bankrupt and how many others took the cia playboy 1958 Keyse playbook in creating multiple nsa type scams by bugging the woods to houses to collect dirt and video on all those avoiding judgements for their iniquity n shite.

Cmon! ... All you fellow puppets and robots ( who actually think they are free, bless yr little hearts) and abused like me and her here or …just you mindless zombies and regular innocents . We are going manifest this game into an actual real battle while we urinate on masons children who know not what they do . Both teams are coming to play tonight. Let’s throw out the stage directions and scripts and be free Tonight , idiots and fools like us , the players and everyone watching want a real fight. Let’s all consent to nothing less .

Rich, 1913 crowd that made this west world that created American tower company guarded by brown and root that underestimated their control over weather like that limp Richard Frankenstein easily tamed that watered our garden, thank you.. and the other living things like humanity that’s more adaptable and less hackable and has more heart than they simulate., hopefully

Let’s go Buffalo.

Go show em Josh. Show them our attacking having fun D and watch our skill players all relax and step up as they all know this opponent, the aptly named New York jets and expose them for the holographic avatars they chose to represent.

Go Bills

I need to wipe up after that mental stream Apologies for the lack of raw editing

Last edited:

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
Yeah, I'm with you. Saleh had Josh's number as well. We'll see if that changes with the change in HC for the Jets.

But....the "New Coach Bounce" is usually a real thing for at least 1 week. If Mosely comes back this week, I don't know how our WRs/TEs are going to get open. Sauce is going to obliterate whoever he's assigned to. Mosely can effectively cover Kincaid, and it's not like Quincy Williams is a slouch either. That said, that defense can be gashed against the run.....and their safeties are better against the run than the pass (if that makes any sense). Very bad week for us to have a dinged-up Cook. Hopefully Ty and Davis can somewhat cover for him.

Oliver out also really hurts our run D. I'm expecting (like you) a WHOLE LOT of ground and pound from Hall and Allen.....and that our LBs will then bite on play-action, leaving the middle open for Rodgers/Wilson/etc to dissect us.

I hate it, but I see a Jets win. Let's say 27-17, with a late Bills score making the game appear closer than it really was.

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
Time to get the season back on track
The season isn't really off-track, even with a loss. After tonight, it's REAL easy to see us rattling off 4 straight Ws. Should beat the Pats twice and the Rams -- that theoretically gets us to 10 wins. Can we take one or two against the Jets twice, Chiefs, Niners and Lions? I still see 10 wins as our absolute floor, with a clear path to 11 or 12.

Reactions: Dubi Doo and K8fool

Chaos2k7

2024 Stanley Cup Champions! 🏆
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
The season isn't really off-track, even with a loss. After tonight, it's REAL easy to see us rattling off 4 straight Ws. Should beat the Pats twice and the Rams -- that theoretically gets us to 10 wins. Can we take one or two against the Jets twice, Chiefs, Niners and Lions? I still see 10 wins as our absolute floor, with a clear path to 11 or 12.
The offense needs to get back on track

WeDislikeEich

Jun 22, 2015
The Browns are so screwed. I think what they have to do is accept Watson is cooked and just play the rest of this season and the next 2 after as if they have $46 million in dead cap and make him the back up. Start Jameis Winston and try to salvage what is left of this year.
It’s even worse than that. His cap hit is $72 million the next 2 years and they’ve already pushed a bunch of money into the future (dead cap for 2025 shows as $172 million :laugh: )

• Haha
Reactions: Dingo44

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
His play this year reminds me so much of Mark Kelso in the later years. Just kind of playing the deep center field. Kind of timid and not really doing a whole lot.
The Bills have been playing a ton of two high shells. And when they go one high, Hamlin has been the deep safety that is more worried about taking away big plays than playing in the box and making downhill plays.

Hamlin hasn't been amazing, but some of the biggest chunk plays haven't been on Hamlin, like the Collins TD which was on Bishop or the Henry TD which was about the front being misaligned.

Reactions: Zman5778

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
Hamlin hasn't been amazing, but some of the biggest chunk plays haven't been on Hamlin, like the Collins TD which was on Bishop or the Henry TD which was about the front being misaligned.
Totally agreed that the real big plays against haven't been his fault at all.

I just find his play this year to be very "meh"......even while full well acknowledging his role.

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
This is the Bishop of attitude henceforth. Very well put.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad