NCAA GDT: Week 6: A Sequel That Nobody Asked For

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
Indiana is the first bowl-eligible team. They’re 6-0 already.

GameDay headed to Eugene next week for what will be a top 5 matchup on NBC between Oregon and Ohio State.

Big Noon Kickoff hasn’t made it known yet, they have a weak schedule again next week, in fact they haven’t even picked what the actual noon-Fox game will be between Washington/Iowa and Wisconsin/Rutgers, guessing it’s the latter, but they have Arizona/BYU in the mid afternoon. Or maybe they go to a non-Fox game.

Texas is already the last undefeated team remaining in the SEC. Would be a huge feather in their cap until the end of time if they win the conference in their first year. I think Mizzou went to Atlanta in their first year.
Really tough stretch of games. Against 3 big time SEC powerhouses. OU-Georgia-VANDERBILT.

Also with Bama and Tennessee both losing gameday will be in Austin in two weeks

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Indiana is the first bowl-eligible team. They’re 6-0 already.

GameDay headed to Eugene next week for what will be a top 5 matchup on NBC between Oregon and Ohio State.

Big Noon Kickoff hasn’t made it known yet, they have a weak schedule again next week, in fact they haven’t even picked what the actual noon-Fox game will be between Washington/Iowa and Wisconsin/Rutgers, guessing it’s the latter, but they have Arizona/BYU in the mid afternoon. Or maybe they go to a non-Fox game.

Texas is already the last undefeated team remaining in the SEC. Would be a huge feather in their cap until the end of time if they win the conference in their first year. I think Mizzou went to Atlanta in their first year.
Was talking with my dad about it last night before all of these loses went down and we both agreed that we don't think anyone is coming out of the SEC undefeated this year. Someone is going to get Texas eventually.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Was talking with my dad about it last night before all of these loses went down and we both agreed that we don't think anyone is coming out of the SEC undefeated this year. Someone is going to get Texas eventually.
Seems likely with their schedule. I’m more thinking about a 3-loss SEC team getting into the Expanded College Football Playoff.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad