NCAA GDT: Week 6: A Sequel That Nobody Asked For

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
woo my ducks win i think next week is a wake up call though be lucky if we can keep it within 21 points vs osu if we play like we did tonight

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Little concerned about Saturday Night Football constantly being a SEC game but the more I look into it the more I see ESPN owns the SEC and ACC rights and they can't put much else on now that the Big Ten is NBC / CBS / FOX

Saturday Night Football used to be all over the country but since this new rights deal and the divestment of B1G from ESPN, I fear SNF will just be SEC games every week

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
Little concerned about Saturday Night Football constantly being a SEC game but the more I look into it the more I see ESPN owns the SEC and ACC rights and they can't put much else on now that the Big Ten is NBC / CBS / FOX

Saturday Night Football used to be all over the country but since this new rights deal and the divestment of B1G from ESPN, I fear SNF will just be SEC games every week

ABC will be SEC games from 12, 3:30, and 7:30 every week

stats1

Jul 22, 2022
woo my ducks win i think next week is a wake up call though be lucky if we can keep it within 21 points vs osu if we play like we did tonight
What are you talking about? They dominated. Gabriel had over 500 yards of offense. Take away the 2 picks in the red zone and they win by 40+ they killed MSU from kick off.

Next week will be a close game, Oregon have a great D-line. I can’t count how many pressures they had on Chiles last night. Felt like they had 7-8 sacks

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
1728132868231.png

ABC will be SEC games from 12, 3:30, and 7:30 every week
lame

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
What are you talking about? They dominated. Gabriel had over 500 yards of offense. Take away the 2 picks in the red zone and they win by 40+ they killed MSU from kick off.

Next week will be a close game, Oregon have a great D-line. I can’t count how many pressures they had on Chiles last night. Felt like they had 7-8 sacks
dominated is abit of a stetch gabriel makes alot of mistakes he does that vs osu and its gonna be points.

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
@GKJ If you want to earn enough $$$$ to help pay Stanford Steve's medical bills after the Cal fans rough him up for wearing enemy gear, then outwit the genius (who again was 3-0 last week and is 12-3 on the season) on these 3 gems:

Directional (Western) Michigan-10 vs Ball State

Georgia Tech-9 vs Duke
Ohio State-18.5 vs Iowa

Sadly, no Corso Headgear Report today as Lee is under the weather. I'm sure he would have donned Sebastian The Ibis. And our Sign of the Day is:

"Cam Ward's pronouns are Heis/Man" :yo::nod:🏆

• Haha
Reactions: Nogatco Rd and GKJ

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Must be something in the water in Nevada. I remember tuning into a few UNR games about 15 years ago to check out the QB Phil Steele told me had sneaky NFL upside (Kaepernick) and coming away impressed by an unorthodox new formation they ran called the “Pistol”
@spintheblackcircle was on Kaepernick before anyone else, I will hear no other.

@GKJ If you want to earn enough $$$$ to help pay Stanford Steve's medical bills after the Cal fans rough him up for wearing enemy gear, then outwit the genius (who again was 3-0 last week and is 12-3 on the season) on these 3 gems:

Directional (Western) Michigan-10 vs Ball State

Georgia Tech-9 vs Duke
Ohio State-18.5 vs Iowa

Sadly, no Corso Headgear Report today as Lee is under the weather. I'm sure he would have donned Sebastian The Ibis. And our Sign of the Day is:

"Cam Ward's pronouns are Heis/Man" :yo::nod:🏆

Kent State is off this week

• Love
Reactions: spintheblackcircle

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Him and Terry McLaurin are the 2 guys I pat myself on the back about.
Well one guy went to Ohio State and the other went to Nevada, so that’s two different worlds.

But I had seen no talk on Kaepernick before that, and it was before the Boise State game

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad