NFL GDT: Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
New England is absolutely terrifying. Lmao @ anyone that panicked after 1-2. Another yet, another cruise control pass to the AFC championship.
They beat the Colts, Texans, and Miami.....get the parade ready and the Colts were already bad and injured team that had nobody left once the game started.

Last edited:

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
They beat the Colts, Texans, and Miami.....get the parade ready and the Colts were already bad and injured team that had nobody left once the game started.

Chiefs and Bears next two weeks will be a different story.

New England could be 3-4 and everyone will either panic or make excuses.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
New England is absolutely terrifying. Lmao @ anyone that panicked after 1-2. Another yet, another cruise control pass to the AFC championship.

Wake me up when they beat someone with a pulse.

Chiefs offense and Bears defense next two weeks.

I wouldn’t be shocked if NE is 4-4 going into the Packer game in early November.

3 home wins against 3 teams that Brady has fattened up against- wow, what a statement!

Last edited:

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
Wake me up when they beat someone with a pulse.

Chiefs offense and Bears defense next two weeks.

I wouldn’t be shocked if NE is 4-4 going into the Packer game in early November.

3 home wins against 3 teams that Brady has fattened up against- wow, what a statement!

After the Bears game the schedule is fairly easy for the Pats. I think they could still finish 1st in the AFC East with a 10-6 record.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
After the Bears game the schedule is fairly easy for the Pats. I think they could still finish 1st in the AFC East with a 10-6 record.

Oh, I'm not saying they won't win the division- if anything, I think New England for once may have to play a Wild Card game.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Colts receivers have displayed terrible technique all night. Pascal needed to turn hands over and scoop that low throw.

Still better technique than whatever Hogan was trying to do on his interception.

Feb 24, 2017
TV is good for me Sunday

Early game my Packers are on vs Detroit while Jags play Chiefs
Nice 1-2 flipping combo
Then Eagles and Vikes play while I also get to watch the Rams kick the Shithawks in the nuts over and over and over again in front of the “twelves”(make up your own schtick, cmon)

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
Edelman looked like he never missed a beat after being out 14 months. I thought for sure the explosion and ability to cut and stop on a dime would be lacking, but that he would be able to get by on his and bradys chemistry and knowledge of the offense

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Meh, it’s like Alabama in college though. Yeah they beat up on a lot of inferior teams. But you still know deep inside they’re among the best.

Honestly the Baltimore Ravens have impressed me the most so far this season.

Duke33

Oct 9, 2009
Houston, TX
Chiefs and Bears next two weeks will be a different story.

New England could be 3-4 and everyone will either panic or make excuses.

Been a long time since anyone said the Bears were ahead and that was potential trouble for someone like New England. I like it. Besides them and the Chiefs, the Patriots also still have Green Bay, Tennessee, Minnesota and the Steelers still ahead as well. So plenty of potential land mines to come especially with their defense mediocre at best.

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
Hopefully the weather doesn't ruin a pretty good matchup between KC/JAX. Looks not bad from the tweets i've seen so far this morning but with T-storms in the area you never know.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Why is Lil Wayne on a pre-game football show? Doesn’t he have a jail cell to be in?

OBJ may be talented on the field but off field he is a piece of trash.

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
Michael Pierce is out for the Ravens and last I heard the weather in Cleveland is terrible.

Expecting Chubb and Hyde to have big games.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
If I'm the Pats I'm calling Arizona about Hasson Reddick or Deone Buccanon. Much needed athletic upgrade at LB.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Detroit TD wiped out by a flag. It was a great catch by Galloday. Stafford is scattershot to start the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Austria vs Finland
    Austria vs Finland
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $1,377.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Sweden vs Kazakhstan
    Sweden vs Kazakhstan