NFL GDT: Week 5: Forever Rivals

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I'd hate to be a fan of a team with Antonio Pierce as the HC. The cowardly defensive first decisions would be beyond frustrating.

JESSEWENEEDTOCOOK

Twenty f*ckin years
Oct 8, 2010
I'd hate to be a fan of a team with Antonio Pierce as the HC. The cowardly defensive first decisions would be beyond frustrating.
the dudes onlyweapon on offense is a rookie te. i dont blame him for wanting to take the opportunity to back shitty bo nix up

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
I’ve taken the liberty of putting together a fun list for everyone to understand the state of the Bills vs Josh Allen

Let’s look at Beane’s history while needing WR outside of Diggs who he is now paying 31 million to beat him:

1. Trades for Kelvin Benjamin. The worst WR ever
2. Signs the husk of what used to be Emmanuel Sanders
3. Trades for pass catching RB at the deadline. He returns punts
4. Drafts CB Elam in round 1. He doesn’t play
5. Drafts DE Basham in round 2. He is traded
6. Drafts a pass catching RB in round 2. Says they see him as another receiver
7. Drafts a tight end in round 1. Says they see him as another receiver
8. Pays Curtis Samuel to get negative yards
9. Chase Claypool
10. Mack Hollins
11. MVS
12. Trades down twice when he has no alternative but to acquire an actual mother f***ing receiver…allowing three teams to take their pick at the position first. The ONLY WR drafted in the first two days of the drafts during Beane’s entire tenure. Drafts no other WR

And my personal favorite

13. Calls John Brown and Cole Beasely out of retirement to try and win with them as their #2 and #3 in the playoffs after sitting for a year.

JESSEWENEEDTOCOOK

Twenty f*ckin years
Oct 8, 2010
I’ve taken the liberty of putting together a fun list for everyone to understand the state of the Bills vs Josh Allen

Let’s look at Beane’s history while needing WR outside of Diggs who he is now paying 31 million to beat him:

1. Trades for Kelvin Benjamin. The worst WR ever
2. Signs the husk of what used to be Emmanuel Sanders
3. Trades for pass catching RB at the deadline. He returns punts
4. Drafts CB Elam in round 1. He doesn’t play
5. Drafts DE Basham in round 2. He is traded
6. Drafts a pass catching RB in round 2. Says they see him as another receiver
7. Drafts a tight end in round 1. Says they see him as another receiver
8. Pays Curtis Samuel to get negative yards
9. Chase Claypool
10. Mack Hollins
11. MVS
12. Trades down twice when he has no alternative but to acquire an actual mother f***ing receiver…allowing three teams to take their pick at the position first. The ONLY WR drafted in the first two days of the drafts during Beane’s entire tenure. Drafts no other WR

And my personal favorite

13. Calls John Brown and Cole Beasely out of retirement to try and win with them as their #2 and #3 in the playoffs after sitting for a year.
mahomes won a super bowl with no one at WR. allen needs to git gud

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Taking a safety is not the worst thing in the world, it's definitely better than throwing an interception that's returned for a touchdown

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad