NFL GDT: Week 5: Forever Rivals

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
This is actually bad. Great statline but the Ravens are not winning a SB with Lamar throwing 40+ times. Their offense has to be Henry getting 20+ carries and Lamar throwing 20 times at most.

Correction: 26/42 for 348 yards.

The truth is the Ravens can win with Lamar however needed. He can do it like he did the two games before throwing 20 times and being super efficient or taking over with his arm and going crazy. He does it all. Some folks just refuse to see it. He's been the best quarterback in the league since signing his deal and dumbass teams said no to him PUBLICALLY.

JESSEWENEEDTOCOOK

Twenty f*ckin years
Oct 8, 2010
At least this year I’m not at all worried about the division. The Bills might have already clinched it lol
id be careful about saying that, lose next week and shit is looking sketch. i know the jets have ben terrible but the bills offense the last two weeks has been awful and the jets defense is still good

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
No QB has ever had more people in their own organization working so hard against them as Josh Allen does.

Look at his WR room

Look at his GMs draft investment in it

Look at his coach’s game management

Reactions: SwordsgoneWild

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
No QB has ever had more people in their own organization working so hard against them as Josh Allen does.

Look at his WR room

Look at his GMs draft investment in it

Look at his coach’s game management
I sincerely want to put Samuel's face on a milk carton... What a complete waste so far. Shakir is the only one worth a damn though Coleman has shown flashes . Gonna be a frustrating group to watch all year.

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Could they make it work acquiring Davante Adams? Never really looked into how the NFLs cap works.
Beane would need to do some maneuvering. I think we're like 29th or 30th in cap space . I would kill to have him though. A high end veteran talent like him would make a huge difference. Especially since he can get separation and catch the damn ball. 2 things that are missing from our recievers on a consistent basis.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bounces R Way

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad