NFL GDT: Week 5: Forever Rivals

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Bengals went really conservative and were content with a 50 yard FG attempt.. ravens run D is strong, I would have given burrow at least 1 throw to move the ball up

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
I am not Bengal fans nor are Ravens a concern to me

Lamar masterpieces send you into a tiff. You were so quick to rush here about the fumble. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Lamar today: 25/41, 333 yards 4 touchdowns and another 56 yards rushing. MVP race heating up.

the ravens did not deserve to win that game

Neither did the Bengals though.

• Haha
Reactions: Blackhawkswincup

JESSEWENEEDTOCOOK

Twenty f*ckin years
Oct 8, 2010
Really dumb

Winston may not be greatest but he can get hot and he sure as hell is better option than Watson at this point

Look at how Flacco going in changed dynamic for Browns last year. The Browns are 1-4 at this point and have nothing to lose
jimmy haslam is just trying to save face

its mot up to stefanski, clearly. stefanski isnt an idiot. he knows watson is done. he’s probably just waiting to get fired so he can get an extra oaycheck before his next job

Karterthadon

Nov 1, 2022
Lamar today: 25/41, 333 yards 4 touchdowns and another 56 yards rushing. MVP race heating up.
This is actually bad. Great statline but the Ravens are not winning a SB with Lamar throwing 40+ times. Their offense has to be Henry getting 20+ carries and Lamar throwing 20 times at most.

Karterthadon

Nov 1, 2022
1-4 is hole too deep IMO with that awful D

You cant expect Burrow and offense to be able to carry them to what likely needs to be 9-3 finish (Maybe need 10-2) to have shot at playoffs
At what point do you consider sitting Burrow so he doesn't injure himself in a lost season? I'm dead serious here, long term asset management and all.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad