NFL GDT: Week 5: Forever Rivals

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
There’s really no reason for the Browns not to give Winston a shot. Have to think the whole team will quit on Watson here soon.
I think they already have.

It's never a good look when your QB is actively beefing with his guys on the sideline like they were last week.

Like yeah, your o-line sucks. No one is going argue otherwise. But when you're shown chewing them out on the sideline when you also haven't been good? Bad look.

Why Jameis' dumb ass was also in on that I'll never know.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
And a Washington fan who supports sexual assault as well so for sure the Watson thing didn't rate with him.
Remember, to drive it home (I know who we're talking about but I have the jabroni on ignore)

The Commies have more sexual assault scandals than playoff wins this century.

As for the rest of the Commies fans, I have no quarrel with you and y'all can enjoy your shiny new QB.

No one can convince him that we haven't reached a point where the Browns owners wouldn't be able to get benching Watson.
I'd like to agree with you man but Jimmy Haslem is pretty f***ing dumb.

This was all his idea that was essentially forced on the Browns organization by most accounts. Good luck getting him to admit he was wrong.

JESSEWENEEDTOCOOK

Twenty f*ckin years
Oct 8, 2010
Remember, to drive it home (I know who we're talking about but I have the jabroni on ignore)

The Commies have more sexual assault scandals than playoff wins this century.

As for the rest of the Commies fans, I have no quarrel with you and y'all can enjoy your shiny new QB.

I'd like to agree with you man but Jimmy Haslem is pretty f***ing dumb.

This was all his idea that was essentially forced on the Browns organization by most accounts. Good luck getting him to admit he was wrong.
its easier to fool someone than to convince them theyve been fooled lol

Reactions: TheGreenTBer

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
I'm glad you're watching that game so no one else has to
I've asked myself at least 4 times "why the f*** am I still watching this?" considering I pay for DAZN so I could switch to literally any other game on right now.

But for some reason, I also can't bring myself to change the channel. Is it because I have a fetish for bad football? Is it because I'm too loyal of a fan to quit? Am I just stupid?

I don't know at this point, you can all thank me/laugh at me later

JESSEWENEEDTOCOOK

Twenty f*ckin years
Oct 8, 2010
The Bills are in the end zone. Only down 10, game should be this close based on how it's gone thus far.
the texans are good but i still think they’re missing another gear. can’t let josh allen hang around like they have. stroud needs a long fg+ drive here

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad