NFL GDT: Week 5: Forever Rivals

JESSEWENEEDTOCOOK

Twenty f*ckin years
Oct 8, 2010
Vikings are frauds (at least Darnold is). Commies are legit.
the vikins will prob get blown out in the nfccg as is customary but they’re clearly the best team in the conference lol, def aint frauds. especially in the mediocre ass NFC

To me it’s better than “Commanders”
its not even close lets be real, commanders is a dogshit generic name

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
What does the Commies schedule look like the rest of the way? Let me see.......

@ Ravens
Panthers
Bears
@ Giants
Steelers
@ Eagles
Cowboys
Titans
@ Saints
Eagles
Falcons
@ Cowboys

Okay. That is a pretty competitive schedule but if they keep playing like this then the dream will live on. Let's go!

That's a pretty hard last stretch of games there at the end.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
I was going to retort with "y'all are crazy if you think the Vikings are the best team in the NFC" but then realized I have no team to actually counter with.

Damn the NFC does kinda suck eh?

JESSEWENEEDTOCOOK

Twenty f*ckin years
Oct 8, 2010

@ Ravens
Panthers
Bears
@ Giants
Steelers
@ Eagles
Cowboys
Titans
@ Saints
Eagles
Falcons
@ Cowboys

Okay. That is a pretty competitive schedule but if they keep playing like this then the dream will live on. Let's go!
very interested in seeing how they matchup against ohilly and dallas. obviously those games will decide the division

Reactions: SwordsgoneWild

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

@ Ravens
Panthers
Bears
@ Giants
Steelers
@ Eagles
Cowboys
Titans
@ Saints
Eagles
Falcons
@ Cowboys

They can definitely win the division if they can clamp down on defense a little more.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
I was going to retort with "y'all are crazy if you think the Vikings are the best team in the NFC" but then realized I have no team to actually counter with.

The Niners will still be the best team barring injuries. Think the Packers will be next. Very impressed by the Vikings though.

JESSEWENEEDTOCOOK

Twenty f*ckin years
Oct 8, 2010

yeah its more about the lack of greatness in the NFC than it is necessarily about the vikings being some juggernaut.

they are a really well built, well rounded team though. with elite coaching, which goes a long way

JESSEWENEEDTOCOOK

Twenty f*ckin years
Oct 8, 2010
The Niners will still be the best team barring injuries. Think the Packers will be next. Very impressed by the Vikings though.
barring injuries but they’re injured to shit. this seems like one of those “9ers are banged up all year and win 6-7 games” type years they seem to have

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
it must be embarrassing to be a browns fan
Not really. I went into this season knowing the Browns would be bad because Watson sucks. They’re also going to be bad next year because Watson sucks. It is what it is.

The owners took a gamble on a scumbag of a human, and it hasn’t worked at all.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Not really. I went into this season knowing the Browns would be bad because Watson sucks. They’re also going to be bad next year because Watson sucks. It is what it is.

The owners took a gamble on a scumbag of a human, and it hasn’t worked at all.
Remember you are replying to a Washington football team fan. Type about embarrassing 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: John Price

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
There’s really no reason for the Browns not to give Winston a shot. Have to think the whole team will quit on Watson here soon.
Winston is a guy team mates love.. A coach would have to be under strict orders to not play Winston to allow this to continue.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad