Buffalo Bills Week 5 -- Buffalo (3-1) at Houston (3-1) Sun 10/6 · 1:00 PM EDT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Husko

Jun 30, 2006
Greenwich, CT
There is your roster spot…

There is no way I could see the Bills fitting him under the cap this year.
The raiders can always convert his base to signing bonus reducing his cap hit for acquiring team to vet minimum. But I think we’d be shopping in a tier down from Adams.

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013
There is also this to consider. QB talent and offensive coordinator are considerations as well. Seemingly no guaranteed money after this season. The Bills seem like an unlikely destination.

For some reason the embedded link doesn't display the whole picture or at least doesn't display it for me so here you go

GY0ya4YXkAA2ZVF.jpg

Selanne00008

Jun 2, 2006
NYC - UES
I don't see Adam's coming here. I'd welcome it in a vacuum but I don't want to part with a '2nd rounder plus additional assets' not to mention strapping our cap situation even tighter. hat happens if more injuries come and we need to sign a coupe cheap bodies? We need a couple mill in space

We are already eating Diggs salary. I think we continue to take it on the chin this year. The draft capital is going to be needed next draft as well. More cuts are coming with Von.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad