Buffalo Bills Week 5 -- Buffalo (3-1) at Houston (3-1) Sun 10/6 · 1:00 PM EDT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Cirris

Nov 10, 2006
Crackport
OK, I turned it off. I couldn't stand to see another face shot of McDermott looking like someone shot his dog.

I swear it's the same footage they used after the first TD.

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013
At least we can stop the weekly haven't lost by more than six points post. What a terrible evening. Health is important. Go beat the Texans next weekend!

Kudos to the Ravens. They deserved to win.

Last edited:
Reactions: SabresFan26

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
This was simply a bad matchup game IMHO. Missing our two best linebackers and nickel corner vs the best rushing team in the league. We've been bad vs the rush the entire season, the difference is we've been up multiple TDs so teams couldn't really put the spurs to us.

Our best hope was the offense could take advantage of a bad pass defense and make them one dimensional. It hasn't. The put us down multiple TDs and have been able to pin their ears back and blitz the shit out of us.

It's going to happen from time to time. A lot of times, its about WHEN you play a team as much as how you play them. The Ravens caught us at a perfect time. And they've had to listen to people talk shit about them almost losing to the Cowboys all week.

You can't overreact when you blow a team out, you can't lose your shit when you get punched in the mouth like we have been tonight.

Buffalo has to put on their big boy pants and get ready for Houston.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad