PATRIOTS GDT WEEK 5 1:01 PM - SQUISH THE FISH / FOX, CTV Montreal, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
We focus on bad announcers, but D level announcers also means you're also getting a worse production team. Would have been nice to get a replay on the Brissett spot and the false start penalty.

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
It should though.

If Maye is being taught by AVP it matters
You're right, I'm just saying that until they get some actual passable NFL talent, not to mention a QB, the play calling is irrelevant. Look at Miami, all the talent in the world and an offensive genius and can't do squat because of a terrible QB

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
Honestly not sure what's worse, the coaching or the talent. Throwing twice inside your 15 when you've got a makeable 1st down by running is coaching malpractice. They're not good enough to hand points to their opponent.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
I don't "love the struggles of rebuilding". But I recognize and accept the fact that rebuilding is part of life in the NFL. At one point or another, most franchises will struggle for a period of time.

And if you can't draft, your struggles will be longer and deeper. That's the biggest reason why the Patriots are as bad as they are.
I did too, when Brady left. When you still suck 5 years later that is an organizational failure and everyone deserves blame.

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
Going to my first Pats game in a few weeks. Excited, but at the same time, I don’t expect to be entertained by whatever is going on down at field level at all.

I stopped drinking heavily after college but I don’t think I’m going to have any other choice but to have a throwback day.

I mean…a good receiver runs a more efficient route and catches that ball…

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad