PATRIOTS GDT WEEK 5 1:01 PM - SQUISH THE FISH / FOX, CTV Montreal, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
1728185020492.png

PATRIOTS: Game Release (PDF) | Roster | Depth Chart | Stats
DOLPHINS: Roster | Depth Chart | Stats | Roster Flip Card (PDF)
The New England Patriots and Miami Dolphins will square off for the first of two scheduled meetings in 2024 in the annual series of AFC East Rivals.

The teams will meet for a second time in Miami on Nov. 24, 2024. Last season, Miami earned its 15th series sweep with a 24-17 win at Gillette Stadium on Dec. 17, 2023 and a 31-17 win at Hard Rock Stadium on Oct. 29, 2023.
New England has the advantage against Miami in home games, leading the series, 38-20, including 17-5 at Gillette Stadium.

The Dolphins and Patriots met for the first time in 1966 and began playing twice a year during the 1967 regular season, except in 1982 during a players' strike.

The two teams have played three times in the postseason with New England holding a 2-1 advantage.

SERIES BREAKDOWN​

MIAMI 62, NEW ENGLAND 55
(Including New England 2, Miami 1 in Playoffs)
Record in New England: 38-20 (Incl. 1-0 in playoffs)
  • Record in Foxborough: 36-18 (1-0)​
  • Record in Boston: 2-2​

Record in Miami: 17-42 (Incl. 1-1 in playoffs)
  • Record at Dolphins / Hard Rock 13-24​
  • Record at Orange Bowl 3-18 (1-1)​
  • Record in Tampa* 1-0​
Season Sweeps: Patriots: 10, Dolphins 15
Season Splits: 31 (Most recent 2022)

*A Miami home game was played in Tampa in 1969.
TELEVISION: This week's game will be broadcast by FOX and can be seen locally on WFXT-TV Channel 25. Chris Myers will handle play-by-play duties with Mark Sanchez as the color analyst. Kristina Pink will work from the sidelines. The game will be produced by Barry Landis and directed by Scott Katz.

NATIONAL RADIO: Sunday's game will be broadcast to a national audience on Sports USA. John Ahlers will call the game and Brandon Noble will be providing analysis.

LOCAL RADIO: 98.5 The Sports Hub is the flagship station for the Patriots Radio Network. A complete listing of the network's 33 stations can be found here. Play-by-play broadcaster Bob Socci will call the action along with former Patriots quarterback Scott Zolak, who will provide color analysis. The games are produced by Marc Cappello.

• Wow
Reactions: smithformeragent

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Sure Rodgers torched the JV Patriots but it is so nice to see him shitting his pants in NY. Has always been coddled by national media despite being a losing player. Brady and Mahomes he is not. I can't get enough of the Jets losing.

Reactions: rfournier103

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
I went to Revolution game last night because I got 3 free tickets. They were down 2-0 within 10 minutes and are one of worst teams in league. Tough to say which product is worse. I understand needing to rebuild but a rebuild starts from when Brady left, not now. Disgraceful ownership from Bob Kraft yet let's push to get into HOF.

Reactions: Mione134

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
The talent sucks but at what point do you start to point at the OLine coach for no improvement week-over-week?

Reactions: BMC

GatorMike

Jul 18, 2022
Woburn, MA
I understand needing to rebuild but a rebuild starts from when Brady left, not now. Disgraceful ownership from Bob Kraft yet let's push to get into HOF.
They will continue to be bad for as long as they continue to screw up their draft picks.

That's not an ownership thing.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
They will continue to be bad for as long as they continue to screw up their draft picks.

That's not an ownership thing.
Um yes it absolutely is. He promoted the guys in charge without searching for other options. He also chooses not to spend money.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Time to take 3 kneeldowns and try a FG

A little early to suggest that the Patriots screwed up the 2024 draft, no?
Free agency counts too. However you want to look at it they should rightfully be judged by product on field. You just happen to love the struggles of rebuilding and make excuses for every organization.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
In other news, seems impossible Maye will turn out better than Daniels...those wins at Denver and Pittsburgh!

GatorMike

Jul 18, 2022
Woburn, MA
Free agency counts too. However you want to look at it they should rightfully be judged by product on field. You just happen to love the struggles of rebuilding and make excuses for every organization.
I don't "love the struggles of rebuilding". But I recognize and accept the fact that rebuilding is part of life in the NFL. At one point or another, most franchises will struggle for a period of time.

And if you can't draft, your struggles will be longer and deeper. That's the biggest reason why the Patriots are as bad as they are.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad