NFL GDT: Week 4: Revenge of the Red Rifle

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
When they aren't dropping the ball, the receivers are doing a fine job of not getting open. What a rough half. Let's put these 2 quarters of football in the rearview. Everyone needs to be better and I mean everyone.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2014
Coleman had too much lube.

fPB6x3oj_8A58_1024.webp

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
It's hard to say what Shad Khan will do here.

He let guys like Gus Bradley and Doug Marrone hang around way too long. He only fired Urb because the locker room was in the middle of a full on mutiny.

I do think Pederson probably falls on the sword in season though. He's throwing his players under the bus after today which is essentially the point of no return.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Reminds me of when Snyder hired Steve Spurrier. Holy f*** it’s been a long road.

What was stupid about that hire, Washington had it good with Marty Schottenheimer even though they went 8-8 in 2001. Made no f***ing sense to hire Steve Spurrier in 2002, Spurrier was horrible as he tried to get Florida Gators in Washington so they can run his offence.

Reactions: RedRocking

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad