NFL GDT: Week 4: Revenge of the Red Rifle

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
I knew that first game against the Chiefs, they were targeting Likely more than Andrews.
Mark Andrews couple years ago was my TE 1.

Likely is TD1 going forward but they still want to target Andrews. The plan is definitely to have two great pass catchers at TE with Flowers being the gamebreaker at WR.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
andrews has to be still feeling the effects of his injury from last season. that's all i can think of to explain his sudden decline

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Likely is TD1 going forward but they still want to target Andrews. The plan is definitely to have two great pass catchers at TE with Flowers being the gamebreaker at WR.

What's ironic is that Mark Andrews was drafted in the 3rd round in 2018. The Ravens drafted Hayden Hurts in the first round thinking he would be TE 1. Turns out Andrews became the standout and the Ravens traded Hurst.

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
What's ironic is that Mark Andrews was drafted in the 3rd round in 2018. The Ravens drafted Hayden Hurts in the first round thinking he would be TE 1. Turns out Andrews became the standout and the Ravens traded Hurst.

Drafting Lamar and Andrews as your last actions while GM for Newsome is such a flex.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
" Okay guys huddle up. I want to tell you all about the commitment of those Kamikaze Pilots that went down with their planes. I want you all to emulate them."

So far so good.
"Those guys who banzai charged in Okinawa died for what they believe in, i expect the same from you if we're to win this game"

I love that McDermott being overly weird about 9/11 has devolved into its own stupid meme.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Lamar might be overrated, but if you're gonna let him stand in the middle of the pocket for 5 seconds and then pick a receiver who doesn't have a defender within 5 yards of him, he's plenty capable of doing that and he's gonna rip you to shreds.

• Haha
Reactions: Spring in Fialta

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad