NFL GDT: Week 4: Revenge of the Red Rifle

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Karterthadon

Nov 1, 2022
Browns can go to Jameis next week but what can he do behind that decimated O-line and no run game? He'll make the games more entertaining by airing out all kinds of crap, that much is sure.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
With the injuries they have this shouldn’t have been a close game

Chargers will be a team to watch next year

Khalil Mack no shows again, guy shows up against the Raiders and disappears the next several games.

But as long some network plays ‘Return of the Mack’ after he records a half sack, he will jump for joy with stat padding.

f*** that bum.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
I'm sure there were some.

b8edcfd6dd79720249b61853c178e8dca5-surejan.2x.h473.w710.jpg

Fish on The Sand

Untouchable
Feb 28, 2002
Canada
I mean if i was paying a guy what Watson is making i would expect more than 163 yards and a touchdown against a bottom of the barrel defense.

Andy Dalton made the Raiders look like high schoolers and DeShaun with better talent can't?
Did Watson just get super lazy after getting all that guaranteed money?

I would normally blame coaching to an extent but Flacco did well last year with the same offence.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Did Watson just get super lazy after getting all that guaranteed money?

I would normally blame coaching to an extent but Flacco did well last year with the same offence.

Watson holds onto the ball to long, that last play he was trying to find someone but he couldn’t help himself to escape.

It was too late and he took the sack.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad