NFL GDT: Week 4: Revenge of the Red Rifle

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Still lots of time left but if the Browns lose to this Raiders team, I don't see how you just move on and come back next week with no changes.

Reactions: Spring in Fialta

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
This is a good win for WFT, making a long trip on a short week after a road game. Easy letdown game, instead it's a boatracing

Reactions: RedRocking

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
Still lots of time left but if the Browns lose to this Raiders team, I don't see how you just move on and come back next week with no changes.
Unless Watson's new legal trouble allows them to void the contract, what the hell do they even do?

Watson's cap number is $73M both next year and the year after. They are just so incredibly, irrevocably f***ed.

I honestly think their best option is a full on, burn-it-to-the-ground rebuild. Ride out the next two years with Watson and nothing else around him, and be the worst team in the league.

Reactions: Avs_19

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
Hot take prediction: I don't think Will Levis throws away the game today. Someone will have put some Xanax in his mayo, and he'll play a calm, collected game without an incredibly stupid interception.

• Haha
Reactions: Filthy Dangles

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Unless Watson's new legal trouble allows them to void the contract, what the hell do they even do?

Watson's cap number is $73M both next year and the year after. They are just so incredibly, irrevocably f***ed.

I honestly think their best option is a full on, burn-it-to-the-ground rebuild. Ride out the next two years with Watson and nothing else around him, and be the worst team in the league.
You bench him and tell him to pound sand. The contract might make him immovable but it doesn't make him unbenchable.

Hot take prediction: I don't think Will Levis throws away the game today. Someone will have put some Xanax in his mayo, and he'll play a calm, collected game without an incredibly stupid interception.
Tomorrow night, not today.

If Levis loses to Snoop Huntley he should also probably be stapled to the bench.

Reactions: Romang67

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
You bench him and tell him to pound sand. The contract might make him immovable but it doesn't make him unbenchable.

Okay, but doesn't it sound way more fun to trade away all their good players, including on the O-line, and just run long-developing pass plays?
Tomorrow night, not today.

If Levis loses to Snoop Huntley he should also probably be stapled to the bench.
You live in Japan or something?
I woke up at 4am to head to the airport. I'm tired. Leave me alone.:(

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Chargers turned it over on downs to the sound of loud applause. Had to double check to see if it wasn't in KC......Get these poor bastards out of LA ffs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad