PATRIOTS GDT WEEK 4 PATRIOTS at 49ers 4:05 PM - FOX, 98.5 WBZ-FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Patriots will be everyone's get right game

John Lynch, Kyle Shanahan all smiles

The passing game is seriously at a high school level

Greg Olsen is speaking facts about rookie qbs. Maye needs to be starting games soon even if the situation around him sucks
As much as I don't want to start him with this garbage team when you throw for 100 yards every week you need to try something to show players you're at least trying to win. I think Drake Maye will start next week.

Reactions: BernieMcAvoy

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
With the removal of Daniel Snyder and the arrival of Jayden Daniels the Commanders are miles ahead of the Patriots and all they did was draft one spot ahead of you. The Bears are ahead of you too. I think the Panthers and Andy Dalton would be favored over the Patriots.

I think the only team the Patriots MIGHT be better than is the Tennessee Titans.

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas
With the removal of Daniel Snyder and the arrival of Jayden Daniels the Commanders are miles ahead of the Patriots and all they did was draft one spot ahead of you. The Bears are ahead of you too. I think the Panthers and Andy Dalton would be favored over the Patriots.

I think the only team the Patriots MIGHT be better than is the Tennessee Titans.

They also spent money on playmakers rather than pocketing $50 million in cap space

The Hajj

Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
Boise, Idaho
Both those teams have great QB’s, but what really stands out to me, is those teams run very creative offenses. Their plays scheme receivers open right from the formation. This type of play design would vastly improve Maye’s development. The Patriots’ offense looks like a HS team. The plays are much too simple. Defenses just eat them alive.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
The offensive line is what we thought it was in the preseason. Week 1 was a mirage
The offensive line is what it's been for 2 years. Thinking it would be different this year is wild. They need Scar to come do his magic.

Might have to call up the guy who quit the team because he was replaced on the OL now because we've got injuries.

I forget his name but you know who I mean lol

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
The offensive line is what it's been for 2 years. Thinking it would be different this year is wild. They need Scar to come do his magic.

Might have to call up the guy who quit the team because he was replaced on the OL now because we've got injuries.

I forget his name but you know who I mean lol
It’s even worse than the last 2 years, which is nuts

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
I missed this one to go to the Deerfield Fair with Mrs. 103, and it doesn’t sound like I missed much.

But from what I’m reading and hearing, unless and until the Patriots can figure out their personnel department and get quality NFL players, especially on offense, this isn’t going to change one bit. To paraphrase an old saying; ‘the Krafts will get it right eventually, after exhausting all other options.’

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
I don't know how it's even possible honestly.

We should of kept Shaq Mason, imo

And the crazy part is...there are no solutions for the line.

Insanity
My advice to all Patriots fans to not watch or read or follow the games or team till the day after the SB

Follow the winter teams rewatch the office

One month in this is going beautifully

1. They are 1-3
2. They’ve avoided putting Drake Maye in

Brady, Mahomes, Love, Rogers, Hurts etc all basically had a red shirt season

It is selfish and poor decision making to want Drake Maye in

They need to pick top 5 preferably one and trade it for a bounty

This is going so well and people are losing their shit on radio lol

Reactions: BigGoalBrad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad