NFL GDT: Week 3: In Our Derek Carr Era

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
The only thing going against the Bengals was this first month was by far their easiest stretch schedule wise.

Pats, Chiefs, Commies and then Carolina next week (who suddenly might actually be something resembling a threat to opposing defenses)

It doesn't get easier from here on out. Still have to play Baltimore and Pittsburgh twice, Philly, and then Dallas. If they're going to get their shit together, it has to be next week.

I'm not gonna put the blame on the Bengals offence, they are doing their job.
The defense is the biggest hot piece of trash I've seen, worse than the Raiders botch job against Carolina.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
can cincy become the first team since the 2018 texans to make the playoffs after starting 0-3?

before houston, it was the 1998 bills. so not exactly a long list

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I don’t think the Bengals are done but that defense is a mess and they badly need Hill and Rankins back on the DL.

There’s also just a lot negativity there and you start to wonder how Chase and Higgins approach this if it doesn’t get better soon. Specifically Higgins as I doubt he’s back next year regardless.

Reactions: Melrose Munch

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I don’t think the Bengals are done but that defense is a mess and they badly need Hill and Rankins back on the DL.

There’s also just a lot negativity there and you start to wonder how Chase and Higgins approach this if it doesn’t get better soon. Specifically Higgins as I doubt he’s back next year regardless.
He won’t be, so they will have to replace him early in the draft.

Reactions: Avs_19

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad