NFL GDT: Week 3: In Our Derek Carr Era

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
The worst starting QB in the league, ladies and gentlemen.

Not sure why Cleveland isn't considering a move to Winston. It's only fair to the rest of the team, regardless of the millions allocated to Watson. It feels like that roster's had a lot going for in for the last 6-7 seasons and they have nothing to show for it besides one playoff win over a washed-up Steelers team.

Reactions: PanniniClaus

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Out of like the 9 or so fight video’s I’ve seen this year amongst fans on Twitter or Instagram

Everyone involved 49er fans or raiders fans.

It’s wild

Also I want to see Watson get cut for $170 million as a dead cap hit.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

Keep in mind for non-Browns fans, this window included the Hue Jackson years where they won 1 out of 32 games.

Wonder how long before Jameis gets a shot.

Not sure why Cleveland isn't considering a move to Winston. It's only fair to the rest of the team, regardless of the millions allocated to Watson. It feels like that roster's had a lot going for in for the last 6-7 seasons and they have nothing to show for it besides one playoff win over a washed-up Steelers team.
The players still want to win, and they know who gives them the better chance to do it. That’s a big reason why Bryce Young got benched.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Poor team construction. Defence and Offense are meant to compliment each other. Indy during manning had a high power offense this their D is designed to play with a lead so smaller faster guys as they expect to face more passing situations.

Teams with limited or ball control offence are built more stout on D to stop the run.

Dallas can’t score early. So opposition can run the ball which is the Dallas D weakness.

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
The players still want to win, and they know who gives them the better chance to do it. That’s a big reason why Bryce Young got benched.
There is also the effect on contracts. A mediocre QB can produced enough so at least one WR can meet incentives. If the QB is so bad that the others aren't producing, that is money lost. So there is that angle too.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Cleveland is coming to town in the first October game if Washington don't beat them with me present I would be concerned

then again Cleveland infamously and somehow beat Washington in Watson's second ever game with the Browns after his long ass suspension :laugh:

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
There is also the effect on contracts. A mediocre QB can produced enough so at least one WR can meet incentives. If the QB is so bad that the others aren't producing, that is money lost. So there is that angle too.
Yep. Players don't care about developing the kid. If you got paid or came to Carolina with a big contract, maybe you can live with the development of a kid. But, on your rookie deal or nearing the expiration of your contract, you want to put up good numbers.

Now, Carolina also has tape of their offense being successful, something they can show Bryce and this is how it is supposed to look. Their upcoming schedule is manageable. I think they have Cin, ATL, NO, Chi, Den, Wash. Something that they can go 3-3.

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Didn't even notice it in the prediction thread

Why are there 2 MNF games tonight?
I think it was to give ESPN more games per the TV agreement. Unless there were double headers at EST and PST, I really don't get having 2 games. If game 2 is in LA, SF, SEA, LV or AZ until Daylight savings fall back, then 2 games makes sense (6 possible home teams).

Next week also 2 games. Think it's SEA/Det at lions and Mia/Ten. This game is at 4:30 PST.

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
ESPN is deep shit after posting on social media that David Singletary was points shaving

he could sue the frank outta them.

this gambling culture

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad