NFL GDT: Week 3: In Our Derek Carr Era

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
Josh Allen gets spammed inside the 5 yard line which is what made delusional Bills fans think he was the MVP last year.

It's an awesome tool but it's the equivalent of calling Hurts MVP because of the tush push.
I mean he was the best QB last year. Probably will be mvp this year. Pretty much all of his rushing TDs were pure athleticism they actually lost a few games because their first OC was trying to use their RBs and they got stuffed and missed out on a lot of points while literally nothing can stop Allen from picking up short yardage.

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
I mean he was the best QB last year. Probably will be mvp this year. Pretty much all of his rushing TDs were pure athleticism they actually lost a few games because their first OC was trying to use their RBs and they got stuffed and missed out on a lot of points while literally nothing can stop Allen from picking up short yardage.

The difference between Allen and Jackson is that with Lamar you get all that Allen gives you (actually has Allen ever led his team in rushing yards like Jackson has for five years straight, including for the best rushing attack in the entire league?) without Allen's tendency for reckless, boneheaded plays and subsequent vital need to play hero ball (thus completing the vicious circle).

And I hate saying this because Allen's an absolute monster but he's spawned some real idiots in Buffalo.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
is kelce done? he's been invisible all season
He looks noticeably slower. I kinda had the same thought tonight.

Lotta tread on those tires. 10+ seasons in the league with 9 of those seasons having him start 15 or more games, playing a more demanding position like TE. Wouldn't surprise me if that body just doesn't have anything left.

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
He looks noticeably slower. I kinda had the same thought tonight.

Lotta tread on those tires. 10+ seasons in the league with 9 of those seasons having him start 15 or more games, playing a more demanding position like TE. Wouldn't surprise me if that body just doesn't have anything left.

Playing boy toy for Swift was the ultimate glow down in every aspect of life.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
1727068339843.jpeg

21-1 now

• Wow
Reactions: Bounces R Way

Karterthadon

Nov 1, 2022
is kelce done? he's been invisible all season
He was "bad" last year in the regular season, as his level dropped off from "All-time great" to a Cole Kmet type of player. He flipped a switch in the playoffs though.

But now? Ya, he looks like pure ass. Just can't see how this guy still has hunger to play this game; three rings, physical abilities cratering, living a pop star life all off-season, etc.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
He was "bad" last year in the regular season, as his level dropped off from "All-time great" to a Cole Kmet type of player. He flipped a switch in the playoffs though.

But now? Ya, he looks like pure ass. Just can't see how this guy still has hunger to play this game; three rings, physical abilities cratering, living a pop star life all off-season, etc.

Kelce is a top 10 tight end of all time, the physical toll he’s taken must be there due to his age.

VaporTrail

Mar 2, 2011
Josh Allen gets spammed inside the 5 yard line which is what made delusional Bills fans think he was the MVP last year.

It's an awesome tool but it's the equivalent of calling Hurts MVP because of the tush push.
Allen has more TDs in the last 4 years than any QB has had in any 4 year stretch in NFL history

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
Allen has more TDs in the last 4 years than any QB has had in any 4 year stretch in NFL history

Which is incredible. Allen is a gamebreaker. But there's a number of QBs who could get their number called like he does inside the 5 and they don't for a variety of smart reasons (Mahomes, Love, Jackson, Watson, Stroud to start) without the Favreesque stupidity that he sometimes comes with.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad