NFL GDT: Week 3: In Our Derek Carr Era

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

MM917

Aug 18, 2022
Bwahahahaha

Atlanta stuffed they deserve that.

4 straight offensive skill positions in the first round and all they can do 17 points at home.

I’m sure Murphy or Latu wouldn’t have had near the impact of Penix warming that bench.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Great defensive play by Bolton off a terrible offensive play call. I think both things are true there.

Kirk can’t sneak when healthy and not off an Achilles so I get that part of it. Yes, even to get “inches” it’s far from a gimme with him behind center. That was just a really bad call though.

Fish on The Sand

Untouchable
Feb 28, 2002
Canada
Great defensive play by Bolton off a terrible offensive play call. I think both things are true there.

Kirk can’t sneak when healthy and not off an Achilles so I get that part of it. Yes, even to get “inches” it’s far from a gimme with him behind center. That was just a really bad call though.
Chiefs do the same with Mahomes. Ever since the 2019 injury against the Broncos on a sneak they've eliminated that from their playbook and instead they do stupid TE direct snaps that have poor success.

Reactions: Avs_19

RedRocking

Jan 8, 2022
NoCal
Chiefs do the same with Mahomes. Ever since the 2019 injury against the Broncos on a sneak they've eliminated that from their playbook and instead they do stupid TE direct snaps that have poor success.
That was actually a weirdly underrated part of Brady’s game. 4th & 1 were gimmees with his snap count and size/height.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad