NFL GDT: Week 3: In Our Derek Carr Era

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
My buddy took Skylar Thompson for over 210 yards on a parlay and I accused him of being under the influence.

Ain't no way bruh. I don't care if he has 5 Tyreeks lining up out there.

eXile3

Dec 12, 2020
Bryce Young will go down as one of the worst QBs in the history of the NFL. Panthers offense looks totally different without him.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
In what universe does it make sense for the Bears to kick it long? Pure stupidity.

If the Colts weren't morons and actually ran the ball out. They could run on first, second, and third down and be punting back to the Bears with the clock at about 30 seconds left in the game.

Doesn't matter since the Bears D lets them down, but you have to 3 and out them anyway, who cares if they start at midfield.

Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
In what universe does it make sense for the Bears to kick it long? Pure stupidity.

If the Colts weren't morons and actually ran the ball out. They could run on first, second, and third down and be punting back to the Bears with the clock at about 30 seconds left in the game.

Doesn't matter since the Bears D lets them down, but you have to 3 and out them anyway, who cares if they start at midfield.
Because in the current format the onside kick is virtually impossible

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
What a win for the Vikings. Another one where they left no doubt.

That was all about Flores and those guys on defense. They had Stroud in hell all game long and never let him get comfortable. Nice revenge game for Greenard with three sacks.

Darnold with a very good mistake free game. Got a little wild at times and I'm guessing they told him to chill and just take what's there.

They haven't even had Hockenson for any of these games and Addison for 2.5 games.

Reactions: SwordsgoneWild

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad