NFL GDT: Week 3: In Our Derek Carr Era

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Looked like he got hurt, don’t know why they’d bench him.

Who would’ve known that points are bad.

Saints not having McCoy seems to be a problem.
Shuffled Patrick to center and Udoh in.

I missed Becton getting hurt.

I feel the Eagles made great use of their film watch. 5-2 front to limit the outside zone runs and forcing us to run inside. They are also getting excellent pressure from what is a very talented pair of tackles. I feel the Saints still need to stay on the run, use play pass as they have the last two weeks. Tay Hill out, hurts.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
If there were 30 seconds or something I'd get it, but there were 14 seconds. Even if Barkley makes it, there's only 7-8 seconds left in the game and you don't have timeouts which means you only have an ultra fast throw to the corner of the endzone. You don't have time for a good crossing route in the back of the endzone or anything creative, just an ultra low percentage play.

I refuse to believe that you added more expected points by going for it there given the clock.
It was one of the stupidest things I’ve seen. Especially that playcall in that spot. The Saints were ready for it, since the alternative was ac1-yard gain and pile up, and still probably a field goal.

Brainless.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Shuffled Patrick to center and Udoh in.

I missed Becton getting hurt.

I feel the Eagles made great use of their film watch. 5-2 front to limit the outside zone runs and forcing us to run inside. They are also getting excellent pressure from what is a very talented pair of tackles. I feel the Saints still need to stay on the run, use play pass as they have the last two weeks. Tay Hill out, hurts.
I saw a play he got pushed back but not sure what happened. They have done everything they can to keep Steen off the field (despite having an OL coach savant), especially given he was hurt in training camp. Just can’t imagine they’d bench Becton.

Reactions: PanniniClaus

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
I saw a play he got pushed back but not sure what happened. They have done everything they can to keep Steen off the field (despite having an OL coach savant), especially given he was hurt in training camp. Just can’t imagine they’d bench Becton.
Pam Oliver sounds like she's drunk... She did give a McCoy update though. No Becton... She may have missed it..

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
OUCH

Fox Panel just destroying will Levis

“Will Levis has been so consistent this year, here we see him consistently throw another interception, be consistent to all you kids out there”

Damn, didn’t have to do him like that.

Reactions: TheAngryHank

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
OUCH

Fox Panel just destroying will Levis

“Will Levis has been so consistent this year, here we see him consistently throw another interception, be consistent to all you kids out there”

Damn, didn’t have to do him like that.

Bill Belichick was even worse to him after week one.

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
“Minny has another disciple from the sean McVay Coaching tree………. I’m pretty sure his maid is gonna start getting coaching interviews, it seems like if you’ve even met him you can get a job”

😭😭😭

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad