NFL GDT: Week 3: In Our Derek Carr Era

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Got Hurts on him left that time and eagles convert 3rd down.

Now runs for 20.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Eagles have a lot of guys getting their hands on the ball.

Lane Johnson is out though.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Certainly making me sweat in Survivor. I thought I'd be cute and take the Browns against a shitty team. Guess we'll see.
You forgot the other part of the equation: the Browns are also a shitty team. They have no passing or running game.

Watson again with zero pocket awareness. Holds the ball too long. Strip sack fumble.

Giants recover in FG range.

Reactions: SwordsgoneWild

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
What are the eagles doing, just kick the field goal.

Clown show decision making.

Saints need to send more pressure, or check Goedert at the line and stop letting him get open.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
200w.gif

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
You forgot the other part of the equation: the Browns are also a shitty team. They have no passing or running game.

Watson again with zero pocket awareness. Holds the ball too long. Strip sack fumble.

Giants recover in FG range.
True but I was hoping that they would turn it around at home vs NYG. I should've known that they would smack around this Browns offense.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
What are the eagles doing, just kick the field goal
If there were 30 seconds or something I'd get it, but there were 14 seconds. Even if Barkley makes it, there's only 7-8 seconds left in the game and you don't have timeouts which means you only have an ultra fast throw to the corner of the endzone. You don't have time for a good crossing route in the back of the endzone or anything creative, just an ultra low percentage play.

I refuse to believe that you added more expected points by going for it there given the clock.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad