NFL GDT: Week 3: In Our Derek Carr Era

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Any chance of some Drake Maye garbage time reps?

Need to get him some playing time, but I cringe at him getting his NFL baptism behind this sorry excuse for an offensive line.
He’s going to play eventually because no chance Brissett makes it through the season. If they’re committed to not playing him, then don’t.

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
100% Maye should stay on the bench, but he will play out of necessity because Brissett won't be able to keep going out there much longer.

We all knew the O line was garbage coming into the season. This was all very predictable.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Jets with 14 sacks in 3 games

A certain former Eagle isn't looking as needed as people believe. At this point if I am Jets I continue to tell him to report and let him continue to lose money if he wants

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Jets with 14 sacks in 3 games

A certain former Eagle isn't looking as needed as people believe. At this point if I am Jets I continue to tell him to report and let him continue to lose money if he wants
7 against the worst O-Line in the sport.

4 against a Titan team with Levis at the helm. 3 against SF was a nice effort.

It certainly helps put pressure on but I don't think we have a true measure of their rushing power yet. Reddick is this far in... don't see him caving now.

Reactions: Tryamw

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
There are SO MANY bad ones in the NFL right now. I'm pretty sure 25 fanbases are certain theirs in the worst, and about 10 of those probably have a legitimate case to be made for that being true.
Think you are right... a few more weeks may separate the contenders from the pretenders

Reactions: Romang67

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad