NFL GDT: Week 3: In Our Derek Carr Era

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
If things go the way they are going, LaFleaur and O'Connell should be the top candidates for Coach of the Year. If they can get QBs to play top quality football despite what they've shown in the past, that is impressive coaching.
Definitely. Both have done tremendous jobs but my vote is Lafleur so far . Just because no one saw this coming from Willis especially after his abysmal time in Tennessee. He looked like he didn't belong on a peewee team yet alone in the Pros.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Definitely. Both have done tremendous jobs but my vote is Lafleur so far . Just because no one saw this coming from Willis especially after his abysmal time in Tennessee. He looked like he didn't belong on a peewee team yet alone in the Pros.

I would vote for O'Connell just because their backs were against the wall before the season even began with the McCarthy injury. Minnesota fans were depressed as heck after that injury was announced.

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
I would vote for O'Connell just because their backs were against the wall before the season even began with the McCarthy injury. Minnesota fans were depressed as heck after that injury was announced.
Only reason I didn't say O Connell is because I think Flores shares an equal amount of credit for their start. That D has been fantastic.

Reactions: SJSharksfan39

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad