Buffalo Bills Week 3 -- Buffalo (2-0) vs Jacksonville (0-1). Monday, 9/23 at 7:30 PM ET on ESPN (CBS Channel 4 in Buffalo)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Ravens struggling with Raiders at home and probably going to lose with Raiders in FG range.

Jaguars and Browns both look awful.

Colts have no run defense.

Chargers played the Panthers so no conclusions can be drawn.

There really are only a few good teams in the AFC, and a whole lot of "blah".

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
Ravens struggling with Raiders at home and probably going to lose with Raiders in FG range.

It is very early but it really feels like it’s:

KC

Buffalo/Houston

Baltimore

Everyone else

——————

Lots of unexpected results in the early window today. If you would have told me all three of Dal/SF/Det were going to lose I would have looked at you like you were crazy. And now Baltimore loses which I was not expecting either.

Reactions: oldgoalie

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Lamar just pulled a Peterman on a final play Hail Mary

Chargers remind me of us this year with how much they've leaned on the run game for the first two weeks. Haven't had to ask Herbert to make a ton of game-breaking plays

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
Lamar just pulled a Peterman on a final play Hail Mary

Chargers remind me of us this year with how much they've leaned on the run game for the first two weeks. Haven't had to ask Herbert to make a ton of game-breaking plays
I mean, with Harbaugh getting hired, and their off season moves I knew they’d go run heavy. I think they’ll be 6/7 seed this year as long as the wheels don’t fall off.

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Want to feel better about week 1? Cardinals already have a 14-0 lead on the Rams midway through the 1st, with 2 TDs to Harrison.

That offense is gonna be good. Our defense struggled early but so will a shit ton of other teams.
It does make me feel much better. Especially since we ended up shutting them down in the 2nd half.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
I think our outside corners are pretty damn good. Shut down Harrison, then Hill/Waddle. Benford/Douglas may not be household names around the league, but they are a strength of our defense.
Yup. I'd assume theyre both top-20 corners in this league. Someone can fact check that, though. As you said, not household names, not elite, but both are very damn good. Add T Johnson to the crew, and that may be the best CBs McD has had to work with.

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
Maybe Arizona is actually good.

Don’t judge teams after two games. The rate in which these teams improve throughout the season will dictate the future results. Not about how you start the season, all about how you finish. Need to be playing your best ball late in the season.
Arizona surprised me, they ran well, passed well and Kyler was making good decisions and picking stuff up with his legs. They are a complete team and they were two or three brain farts away from beating us.

Reactions: SabresFan26

Djp

Jul 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA

AFC

Both Jags and browns have decent defenses. Both have problem offenses.

I've not seen enough of houston to say they are going to be that good. Defense have a yr of game tape on the QB. Usually 2nd yr qb take a step back.

The cheats have a good defense.

Remember who teams played this season against rookie QBs or 2nd yr qbs

Tennesse could easily be 2-0

Baltimore at Dallas next week. I'd hate to play an 0-3 balt team.

I wished max won for same reason

In nfc....

Minnesota ...I'm not to worried about them. This was home opener and they had an odf E streak at home against SF.

Teams are not looking over detroit. I would be surprised if there are an 8-6 team come final 3 weeks battling for WC/Div

AZ is a good team. People forget they were without Murray for most of last season after the knee blown out in I think playoffs/ season finale. Hes a good QB.

Love Tre, but he's not an island anymore
Tre is not 100% now coming off his injury last year. He likely is better later in the seaso and return to form next yr

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad