Buffalo Bills Week 3 -- Buffalo (2-0) vs Jacksonville (0-1). Monday, 9/23 at 7:30 PM ET on ESPN (CBS Channel 4 in Buffalo)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
Tennessee is awful. Holding against the defense on a missed FG attempt.

They didn't have any talent under the end of Vrabel's run but they could grind out a couple wins. Now they're throwing away games.

And GB scores the play after to make it 27-7

Tsujimoto

Jan 23, 2006
Announcer jinx just bit CJ Stroud. They just got done talking about how he hasn't thrown an INT since week 11 last season, and almost on cue Harrison Phillips tips a pass which was then picked off.
Got 'em again. 2nd pick for the day for Stroud.

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
I think we can end the Darek Carr MVP talk ?

Vikings pick from Houston for Diggs not looking so high now

Last edited:

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013
Week to week the NFL is crazy. That's why most gamblers either get rich or go broke, lol. I watched the Den/TB game with a lifelong TB fan. He said he felt nervous going into the game because everyone seemed to think they would win. Denver's offence played well but their defence was sticky on the WRs and Mayfield couldn't do anything. Their best drive of the game was most or all runs.

Reactions: ValJamesDuex

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
I'm curious if McDaniel survives the year

I feel like unless things truly and utterly implode with Tua at the helm, then McDaniel gets the whole year.

Not having a backup QB better than Skylar Thompson is more on the GM than it is McDaniel. Not even attempting to replace your best D-lineman isn't on McDaniel, it's on the GM.

I guess what I'm trying to say is: McDaniel is very likely to survive the year, IMO.

Reactions: buffa dud

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
Tom Boyle, c'mon down

I feel like unless things truly and utterly implode with Tua at the helm, then McDaniel gets the whole year.

Not having a backup QB better than Skylar Thompson is more on the GM than it is McDaniel. Not even attempting to replace your best D-lineman isn't on McDaniel, it's on the GM.

I guess what I'm trying to say is: McDaniel is very likely to survive the year, IMO.
I think he was on the hot seat after their collapse last year and this year has not gone well. They just don't look prepared and when one or two things go wrong, the team just looks like they would would rather be elsewhere. The locker room could easily turn on him

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
The Dolphins are exhibit A why there is no such thing as wasting a draft choice on offensive line. There aren't enough good starters across the league, let alone depth backups...you gotta draft and develop those guys.

Reactions: Zman5778

buffa dud

Dec 31, 2021
I refuse to watch another Cowboys game unless the Bills are in it. They're a terrible team ran by a meddling owner, and that type of product should not be on primetime all the time.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
I refuse to watch another Cowboys game unless the Bills are in it. They're a terrible team ran by a meddling owner, and that type of product should not be on primetime all the time.
Good news! They're on TNF next week, SNF the week after, and will be Fox's "Game of the Week" after that! Then a bye week, followed by SNF again!

• Haha
Reactions: Zman5778

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Miami attempted a 57 yard FG on 4th and 1. What an awful decision by McDaniel. They missed and now it's 10-0 Seattle off the great field position.
Just have to hope thr Jets aren't for real, and we're likely cruising to a divisional title again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad