Buffalo Bills Week 3 -- Buffalo (2-0) vs Jacksonville (0-1). Monday, 9/23 at 7:30 PM ET on ESPN (CBS Channel 4 in Buffalo)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Given that TJ could have a broken forearm, I didn't think that this week was likely at all.

Two weeks to let the bone start the heal was the minimum expectation for me.
Let's hope the D line stays healthy. I think we'll be fine against JAX if the D line played like they did against MIA. The secondary seems to swarm the ball, and Benford/Rasul are phenomenal in zone coverage, which probably makes everyone's job easier. Let's just hope the injury bug is hitting early, and it's not a trend for things to come!

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
Bernard/Johnson Officially Out Monday

1726695784975.png

Reactions: SECRET SQUIRREL

Matt Ress

Don't sleep on me
Aug 5, 2014
Appalachia
Let's hope the D line stays healthy. I think we'll be fine against JAX if the D line played like they did against MIA. The secondary seems to swarm the ball, and Benford/Rasul are phenomenal in zone coverage, which probably makes everyone's job easier. Let's just hope the injury bug is hitting early, and it's not a trend for things to come!
It's not just us. People point to the one less preseason game and how that keeps starters off the field and they make some pretty reasonable points.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad