NCAA GDT: Week 3: Alabama Comes to Get Down, Get Out Badgers' Seat and Jump Around

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
CU's season is just an audition to get Shedeur and Travis Hunter drafted as high as possible. I don't think they're overly concerned with winning if it doesn't involve those two.

Nogatco Rd

Did you just call me Coltrane?
Apr 3, 2021
CU's season is just an audition to get Shedeur and Travis Hunter drafted as high as possible. I don't think they're overly concerned with winning if it doesn't involve those two.
What makes you say that?

The 2022 Buffs were 1-11 and got blown out in 10 of their 11 losses. By any reasonable measure Sanders has completely turned the program around.

Certainly they have a ways to go before they have the depth and line play to be a consistent top 25 team, but we’ve known that would be the case from the beginning.

Regardless of what you think of Deion, he seems a lot more serious about winning than the previous regime… and if you think there’s another coach out there who was

1. Willing to come to Boulder, and
2. Could have recruited/coached his way to a turnaround of this magnitude,

I’m all ears…

IMG_6158.jpeg

IMG_6159.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: LT and MM917

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
Tennessee Volunteers keep rolling over these teams. It will be interesting to see how they do against real competition.

James Pearce Jr. who was ESPN's #1 ranked college player coming into the year has one assisted tackle so far this season for them.

MM917

Aug 18, 2022
Colorado was 4-2, 4-8 (same record as super Deion) and 1-11 in the 3 seasons before super coach got there.

Deion has magically taken them back to the level they were just two seasons before he got there and did it with two (supposed) top 10 draft picks, players he is unlikely to get again.

Colorado looks like they will be back to the 1-11 level as early as next season, Deion has done a terrible job developing talent, bringing in talent to sustain or build success and clearly has a built a team that inly has the purpose of boosting his loser son's draft value.

He has done a god awful job just like he did when he failed to go undefeated in the worst league in FCS with NFl level talent. He is an awful gameday coach, terrible program builder. The only thing he is good at is PR and most of that PR doesn't help the team/school but himself and his brand.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
Tennessee Volunteers keep rolling over these teams. It will be interesting to see how they do against real competition.

James Pearce Jr. who was ESPN's #1 ranked college player coming into the year has one assisted tackle so far this season for them.
He should feast next week.

Reactions: Romang67

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010

This seems really shitty. I don't like Kiffin but I have to agree with him here.

Timing is especially bad. You get embarrassed in your own stadium and then cancel the road trip? Slimy.

Reactions: PanthersPens62

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad