NCAA GDT: Week 3: Alabama Comes to Get Down, Get Out Badgers' Seat and Jump Around

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
4th & 6 with a minute to go on the CSU 34, Colorado goes for it up 28-9 :biglaugh:. Prime pumping his kid's stats

didn't get it

Nogatco Rd

Did you just call me Coltrane?
Apr 3, 2021
Tennessee up 65-0 on Kent State at halftime.

Georgia Tech’s 222-0 victory over Cumberland likely still safe. But could break the 81-0 Penn State victory over Cincinnati in 1991, which (unless my research is wrong) stands as the most lopsided result between two FBS schools.
Houston 100, Tulsa 6. Have to be a few others with 81+ points I think

E: between 2 D1A/fbs schools that might be it

Nogatco Rd

Apr 3, 2021
Then Houston lost by 20 the next week.

BYU beat UTEP 83-7 in 1980.
I imagine the modern day mark between two P5 teams is the legendary beatdown Oklahoma put on Texas A&M in 2003. The year prior Oklahoma was ranked #1 before losing a shocker in college station to unranked A&M.

As you can imagine the Sooners were out for blood the next year when the two teams met, and OU ran up the score to 77-0… after 3 quarters. Stoops called off the dogs in the 4th (can’t remember if a running clock was used) for a 77-0 final.

Nogatco Rd

Apr 3, 2021
It’s moreso cuz CSU are a buncha kunts, i dig it
Is it a dick move, yes, but Ross Tucker doesn’t have to be so whiney and sanctimonious about it. There’s a way to call it out while keeping things light, pretty much the opposite of how the announcers handle it. College football is supposed to be fun no one is tuning in to hear Ross Tucker’s crybaby buzzkill act

I feel that Fanatics must be involved in this somehow

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
GameDay goes Norman

Big Noon to Columbus where Ohio State has a titanic battle with Marshall.

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
I imagine the modern day mark between two P5 teams is the legendary beatdown Oklahoma put on Texas A&M in 2003. The year prior Oklahoma was ranked #1 before losing a shocker in college station to unranked A&M.

As you can imagine the Sooners were out for blood the next year when the two teams met, and OU ran up the score to 77-0… after 3 quarters. Stoops called off the dogs in the 4th (can’t remember if a running clock was used) for a 77-0 final.

not the record, but in 1996 Ohio St beat Pitt 72-0

That was not a good year for Pitt, they also managed these beauts

34-0 loss to WVU
45-0 loss to Miami
55-7 loss to Syracuse
60-6 loss to Notre Dame

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
4th & 6 with a minute to go on the CSU 34, Colorado goes for it up 28-9 :biglaugh:. Prime pumping his kid's stats

didn't get it
It's not really possible to discern anything about Colorado's games so far based on the number of QB plays vs run plays.

Colorado running back plays vs QB dropback when they are in a tight game and the run game isn't working:

Colorado running back plays vs QB dropbacks when they are losing in a blowout and the run game isn't working:

Colorado running back plays vs QB dropback when they are blowing a team out and the running game is picking up over 6 yards per run:

• Wow
Reactions: Nogatco Rd

Nogatco Rd

Apr 3, 2021
It's not really possible to discern anything about Colorado's games so far based on the number of QB plays vs run plays.

Colorado running back plays vs QB dropback when they are in a tight game and the run game isn't working:

Colorado running back plays vs QB dropbacks when they are losing in a blowout and the run game isn't working:

Colorado running back plays vs QB dropback when they are blowing a team out and the running game is picking up over 6 yards per run:

pretty fascinating stat where did you come across that? or is that original analysis on your part?

not the record, but in 1996 Ohio St beat Pitt 72-0

That was not a good year for Pitt, they also managed these beauts

34-0 loss to WVU
45-0 loss to Miami
55-7 loss to Syracuse
60-6 loss to Notre Dame
Wow.. and i thought the Tino Sunseri years were bad..

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
pretty fascinating stat where did you come across that? or is that original analysis on your part?

Wow.. and i thought the Tino Sunseri years were bad..
I just looked up their stats over these 3 games. I lumped QB run plays together with dropbacks because I was too lazy to look up how many plays were designated runs vs scrambles, but Sanders isn't really a running QB anyway.

Reactions: Nogatco Rd

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad