NFL GDT: Week 2: Groundhog Day for Kirk Cousins

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
The fact the Raiders willingly signed Minshew and went "yup, this is our guy" is a bit disturbing

He's perfectly fine as a backup as he showed with the Colts and Eagles but giving him the keys for a full 17 games? ehhhhh.

Guy sucks as a football player and a human being, f*** this guy out of Vegas. Sick of this ******

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
The fact the Raiders willingly signed Minshew and went "yup, this is our guy" is a bit disturbing

He's perfectly fine as a backup as he showed with the Colts and Eagles but giving him the keys for a full 17 games? ehhhhh.

Can't think of another option out there. I was a Minshew truthist but even despite that he does seem like the best of the rest off the top of my head.

eXile3

Dec 12, 2020
BY with another INT. I’ve never seen a team try to force something that isn’t working this much. Never.

Just let the ego go and bench him.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
The Saints might be for real.

Couldn't really make an opinion off pushing around the Panthers defense because well...Panthers, but their o-line is completely erasing what is a pretty legit Cowboys front 7. That's worth paying attention to.

Looks good on all the dipshits who were circlejerking over shutting down Deshaun Watsconsent and the Browns with zero run game.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
BY with another INT. I’ve never seen a team try to force something that isn’t working this much. Never.

Just let the ego go and bench him.
I legit wonder if they put him on the trading block if they could get *anything* for him.

Normally with a 1OA someone is willing to take a shot under the idea that he must have some talent to be picked that high, but he's looked so, so bad you might not even be able to find a team to give up a 7th rounder for him.

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
I legit wonder if they put him on the trading block if they could get *anything* for him.

Normally with a 1OA someone is willing to take a shot under the idea that he must have some talent to be picked that high, but he's looked so, so bad you might not even be able to find a team to give up a 7th rounder for him.
I don't think it's possible. He's worse than Trey Lance

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The Saints might be for real.

Couldn't really make an opinion off pushing around the Panthers defense because well...Panthers, but their o-line is completely erasing what is a pretty legit Cowboys front 7. That's worth paying attention to.

Looks good on all the dipshits who were circlejerking over shutting down Deshaun Watsconsent and the Browns with zero run game.
Not bad since the offensive line may have been the biggest concern

Reactions: PanniniClaus

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad