NCAA GDT: Week 2: Big Noon With the Big Horns at the Big House

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Nogatco Rd

Did you just call me Coltrane?
Apr 3, 2021
Beautiful setup by the ducks return team

But also there were about 7-8 guys who had an angle on Tez at some point and he either shook or outran all of them

Nogatco Rd

Apr 3, 2021

Must be a weak slate next week

They’ve outplayed them all game. I honestly see Boise being the P5 team that gets into the playoff

Damn I wanna know who’s the last qb who wore rec specs… not sure I’ve ever seen that tbh

Eric Dickerson and Hot Rod Blankenship are the only nfl players who come to mind

Last edited:

Nogatco Rd

Apr 3, 2021
Honestly if I’m Boise I would have let Oregon score about a minute ago and that way you get the ball back with 1:30 left and still have your timeouts.

Now they basically have to pray Oregon misses a chipshot as time expires.

Reactions: DaveG

LightningStorm

Lightning/Mets/Vikings
Dec 19, 2008
Pacific NW, USA
Honestly if I’m Boise I would have let Oregon score about a minute ago and that way you get the ball back with 1:30 left and still have your timeouts.

Now they basically have to pray Oregon misses a chipshot as time expires.
That's exactly what I was saying once it was first and goal with 40 seconds left when they still had a timeout. Poor game management there.

Nogatco Rd

Apr 3, 2021
Liberty down 2 with 2 mins left. They would have been the 12th team if the playoffs had started last year. Have a shot again this year but only if they run the table

E. 90 yard TD drive & 2 pt conversion keeps the playoff dream alive. Still 1 min left but they lead 30-24

Last edited:

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
It was probably either that or Kentucky.

Boise State as the G5, the way god intended

UNLV will smoke Boise this year, they are my darkhorse

I know it doesn't work like this, but Houston outplayed Oklahoma last night and UNLV beat Houston by 20 in Houston week 1

Last edited:

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
dunno how my ducks were picked as possible national title contenders before season thru 2 games we look awful be lucky if we not lose 3 or 4 games in the big 10 like this.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002

Must be a weak slate next week

They’ve outplayed them all game. I honestly see Boise being the P5 team that gets into the playoff

Meh.

The next week will be USC/Michigan
Then Georgia/Alabama
The next week could be Iowa/Ohio St, Miami/Cal, rather a blah week, but I don't think they will do Ohio St because the next week is.....
Then Oregon/Ohio St or Oklahoma/Texas, but I think they will do Ohio St because the next week is.....
Then Georgia/Texas

Little harder after that to figure out

Reactions: End of Line

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
I will say this. Texas has always been high in recruiting rankings but watching the players they didn’t look different.

The players sark is getting and developing look different. These guys are just big, fast, strong.

After the first drive yesterday, I looked at my buddy and was just like ‘we are going to dominate them. We have the better scheme, severely more athletic then these guys’

Reactions: spintheblackcircle

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad