NFL GDT: Week 16

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
I think that’s a play that should have gone however it was called on field. But there was more evidence to confirm than to overturn. It’s a joke of a call to overturn it.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
and that's why you shouldn't bring the ball out of the endzone. Though I didn't scold him for it this time, it just rarely is a positive(or a TD) and now he's hurt

Reactions: SnS

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Lattimore gets away with a pass interference. Falcons kick field goal

GlassesJacketShirt

Aug 4, 2010
Sherbrooke
I think the honest opinion on this one is that while it looked like a catch, it was close enough for it not to be as well since we didn't really see any visual response from the ground, as one would typically see on a toe drag.

Problem is, it still doesn't provide enough information to overturn the call on the field, which is where the controversy really should be.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Shady McCoy running around in the New England secondary

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Funchess is banged up. Benjamin is long gone. Byrd and Samuel are hurt. So sure, let's only give McCaffrey 4 touches, Olsen 2 targets, and run Cam 8 times in the first quarter and a half.

And now you're f***ing trailing.

Reactions: SnS

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad